Sign in to follow this  
Truthbot

Euro exim bank

49 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Oh, how I long for real quality FUD, like from MaxEntropy and others. The good old days. Even Captain Marbles and Blubber were better than this. 

Now I have to practise FUD fighting on lower types like Freaky and LulBoth, or what’s his name. 

Like this my book “ FUDFIGHTING for dummies” never gets the quality I want. 

C’mon, there must be some quality fudsters left on the board? 

sounds like they left the market when you should have! Then again current price is irrelevent to your types isn’t it, has been for a while lol

Signal to noise ratio here isn't great. Mostly seems to be accusations of FUD and rebuttals.

I'm not a fan of smoke and mirrors. The fact is, Euro Exim bank is extremely small (thanks to TruthBot for posting the value of their assets, valuable info). I checked Companies House, and noticed that they've also got overdue accounts.

I don't believe this is a reflection of what is coming - as I'm sure much bigger, more tangible partnerships are on the way - but I certainly do think it's a shame that this is the first bank to use xRapid. I expected better than an operation with 7 employees, overdue accounts and just £300k in assets. To be honest, for a bank this doesn't really sound like enough to remain solvent.

I think the fact that Euro Exim is the first bank to use xRapid, and whether this is a good thing, merits some discussion. Personally, for the size of the partnership, I think it's been overhyped. It makes me wonder how long we may have to wait before we see the kind of partnerships that are worth shouting about.

9 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Very poor attempt. I demand high quality fud, nothing else. 

Boring. I demand a personal jibe about my psychological state or at least an accusation of fudding. Get on it little boy. 

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

You are lying about your wealth and age. You’re a poor kid, not a wealthy investor. 

There you go, that's better. 

You know who isn't lying, Euro Exim Bank. They really are poor. 

8 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

But you too. You’re not rich. It’s a lie.

Keep saying it. You might convince yourself.

So do you still believe EEB accounts may be in millions, like apples? LOL

5 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Bigger than Apple! ( with only 300k, how is that possible???? Noob in analysing reports are you?) 

8668F3C7-A616-4A73-9709-62097D35F525.thumb.png.63e4ac6b9ba2a5e474a2daa2f2681817.png

I believe this was and always will be hilarious. You thinking EEB was bigger than apple. wtf man. I can't get over this. 

SCB are the first bank to use xRapid. They are a huge bank in Thailand. SBI are a conglomerate of 60+ banks in Japan signed up to use RippleNet. Kitao - their CEO - says the top 20 banks in the world will be using XRP in 2019. Things are on the move even if he’s a quarter right. FUDders will realise they wasted hours on forums for nothing.

32 minutes ago, JA8 said:

Signal to noise ratio here isn't great. Mostly seems to be accusations of FUD and rebuttals.

I'm not a fan of smoke and mirrors. The fact is, Euro Exim bank is extremely small (thanks to TruthBot for posting the value of their assets, valuable info). I checked Companies House, and noticed that they've also got overdue accounts.

I don't believe this is a reflection of what is coming - as I'm sure much bigger, more tangible partnerships are on the way - but I certainly do think it's a shame that this is the first bank to use xRapid. I expected better than an operation with 7 employees, overdue accounts and just £300k in assets. To be honest, for a bank this doesn't really sound like enough to remain solvent.

I think the fact that Euro Exim is the first bank to use xRapid, and whether this is a good thing, merits some discussion. Personally, for the size of the partnership, I think it's been overhyped. It makes me wonder how long we may have to wait before we see the kind of partnerships that are worth shouting about.

Agreed. You worded it very balanced and not in a ridiculising tone with malicious pleasure.  That’s the difference between FUD and a rational post with fair arguments. Thanks.