XRPanding

The First Bank Using Ripple’s XRP-Based xRapid Reveals Imminent Launch

@Freaky  have to leave you alone, mate, you both made my day, just dyor as of why I say this.

Even fudfighters need some sleep.

But hey  not all is lost: you had a big victory today, catching me on a mistake about the size of Exim, I’ll give you that. Must give you pleasure for months to come, as it gives you pleasure to see XRP fail apparantly. 

I understand that you fudsters hunt in packs nowadays, so better wait till your friends arrive.  You’re very vulnarable alone. 

See you later. 

:lazy:

Just now, Trendkill said:

FUD EVOLVES

- Banks won't use XRP

- Only one Bank is using XRP and it's small

- Big Banks won't use XRP

- Only one big bank is using XRP , the rest are just small ones

- I Highly doubt the 168 Banks using XRP will grow , SWIFT has the rest in the bag

- No way more than 5000 Banks use XRP , I think Ripple has topped out by this point

- XRP is destined to fail , it's only a matter of time some new tech comes along and knocks them out of their #1 spot.... I mean hell , they did it to SWIFT right..?

I've just made a picture of this! Beautiful! Why can't I tap you on the shoulder and also make you a Gold member on this site?

Far as I'm concerned, they could have formed this bank in a garage... oh... yah... like Steve Jobs.  LoL.  Look, it's all about transformation and disrupting  the "status quo".  If you don't have brass balls (or brass ovaries - as not to leave out the more distinguished of the sexes) then please exit stage left.  I love the fact that they are small and come from other disciplines!!

Looks like their liabilities have grown just as their assets though. They were originally licensed in Gambia bit moved to St. Lucia.

Edited by Archbob