7Sol

Prediction review - the year ahead

Please review the following "predictions":

Granted the market top got in at 3.40 USD, the timing months ahead...

Bernanke trade was near "spot on"... Granted my notice was posted almost two weeks after I wrote it.

Now on this Jan11, 2019, I circonvene any publishing delay.

There are a few six month outlook data points I'd like to pitch:

XRPBTC 0.0003 top
XRPUSD 8.00 top

I anticipate a series of spikes. I intend to sell some XRP on the second spike.
I anticipate sharp market short lived unbalances.

The critical data point I want to convey is to position orders ahead of the price action in order to be the liquidity provider.

I feel compeled to give long terms investors and traders advanced notice.

XRP Dec 2017 prediction.png

XRP Sept 14 2017 prediction.png

17 minutes ago, AlibabaGrp said:

as a professional trader, economist, top analyst, somewhere btw 0.01 to 100 dollars 

Does a trader without any outlook need to hold any position?

I am long 8000 satoshi and holding the BTC play.

On 1/12/2019 at 3:16 PM, zenkert said:

Bad Joke, I know! 

Your last joke made my special XRPchat joke indicator cross its 50 MA.

When everyone gets serious, it's time to buy... Waiting for the low still...:big_boss:

14 minutes ago, 7Sol said:

Your last joke made my special XRPchat joke indicator cross its 50 MA.

When everyone gets serious, it's time to buy... Waiting for the low still...:big_boss:

Mee2 actually. We have not seen the bottom yet IMHO @7Sol

46 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Mee2 actually. We have not seen the bottom yet IMHO @7Sol

I think the TA on BTC tells us BTC has a long way to crash yet - I think XRP will get back to .25 and after that .16 is a not unlikely but I think that really would be the bottom.  This crash could be the moment XRP really levers itself up against BTC and after that the media will start pumping XRP.  IT would be an opportunity to start chasing those ATHs again!

10 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I think the TA on BTC tells us BTC has a long way to crash yet - I think XRP will get back to .25 and after that .16 is a not unlikely but I think that really would be the bottom.  This crash could be the moment XRP really levers itself up against BTC and after that the media will start pumping XRP.  IT would be an opportunity to start chasing those ATHs again!

It is about time for the decoupling. But I think it is still along way to go before it happens. I bought my first XRP at €0.15 2017.
I think it is a real shame the BTC still rules the DA market. Here is a little something to read.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-will-still-bite-the-dust

6 minutes ago, zenkert said:

It is about time for the decoupling. But I think it is still along way to go before it happens. I bought my first XRP at €0.15 2017.
I think it is a real shame the BTC still rules the DA market. Here is a little something to read.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-will-still-bite-the-dust

Excellent arguments/link.  Everyone is converging on this subject today.  I will post this link on Hodor's thread because it is pertinent.

On 1/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Julian_Williams said:

after that the media will start pumping XRP.

I invested in XRP in the first place because of the CME Group involvment.

Major exchanges are in a consolidating phase, NYMEX (oil), COMEX (gold, silver), Euronext merged with NYSE Group, ICE owns 12 exchanges. The CME Group just acquired NEX (forex and bonds).

I view XRP being mentioned on the NASDAQ site as significant sign.

From the perspective of those players the entire crypto market is relatively tiny (comparable to a large corporation) as outlined in this video.

Will investment pour into companies with blockchain exposure or into cryptos themselves is the arbitrage XRP holders have made. Utility token versus equity.

My take is that exchanges will list any securities regulators will allow. I concur that asset class will be presented within mainstream medias with a positive spin again.

On 1/13/2019 at 5:32 PM, zenkert said:

It is about time for the decoupling.

I think it is a real shame the BTC still rules the DA market.

I expect the decoupling to continue, however unbolting BTC is possibly difficult, neither in the best interest of the space.

I know I may diverge on the topic on this forum. Bitcoin has a first mover advantage along with significant support and active development.

Once and a while I look up at the first 2010 Bitcoin obituary.

“Why Bitcoin can’t be a currency” – The Underground Economist | $0.23

This has to be the worst investment advice ever...

I support diversity in projects, each has its own merit. Amazon was not even on the horizon when the Internet started, neither Netflix nor Google.

Ripple is a startup and within that space, who can at this early stage to decypher the ultimate winner.

I like to think people can come up with solutions and surprise, the success of others being a boost for the entire space.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, 7Sol said:

There are a few six month outlook data points I'd like to pitch:

XRPBTC 0.0003 top
XRPUSD 8.00 top

Would like to know how you arrived to the above figures! Thanks in advance!