Sign in to follow this  
NightJanitor

XRP TipBot Patron (Automated Recurring Tips)

I'm surprised he says it was a feature requested a lot.

I can't think of a reason I'd need or want to use it to be honest.

I do think the tipbot is a cool tool though.

49 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

All the Twitter and YT "XRP pioneers". Just people wanting other people to give them money for their 589 hype and old information.

Still, what Wietse is doing is awesome, and I'm sure this feature will get used.

29 minutes ago, retryW said:

All the Twitter and YT "XRP pioneers". Just people wanting other people to give them money for their 589 hype and old information.

The sad thing is, they'll get it haha.

This is really cool. Set it and forget it. Charities often suffer by working on a model of annual donations. Planning the usage of funds is often done annually for the coming year. Some charities have to ignore causes because that particular cause just wasn't known at the time of planning. It's very helpful for charities to have a stream of consistent donations in addition to an annual plan.

Edited by LordVetinari

20 hours ago, BluKoo said:

I think he created the new PayPal. In an ILP context this is the new PayPal. Here's why: it's a payment processor, if everyone needs an address to survive in the future it has to be used, and terms of credit with XRP backing it is inevitable. What I am trying to figure out is as TipBot expands does that crossover with Coil in future use cases?

Edited by 7Bs

I think he created the new PayPal. In an ILP context this is the new PayPal. Here's why: it's a payment processor, if everyone needs an address to survive in the future it has to be used, and terms of credit with XRP backing it is inevitable. What I am trying to figure out is as TipBot expands does that crossover with Coil in future use cases?

Fundamental difference is that patron is a donating/payment bot where donator/payer has control while coil is a receiving/collecting bot where receiver/collector is in command

Sign in to follow this