Sign in to follow this  
Stedas

40+ Companies using, accepting or testing XRP

8 minutes ago, Stedas said:

** 40+ Companies using, accepting or testing XRP (xRapid, Ripple)**

So, this is it - "adoption and real usage" , isn't it? And if so, why it is not driving the price?

13 minutes ago, longhodler said:

So, this is it - "adoption and real usage" , isn't it? And if so, why it is not driving the price?

The usage is still lower than the needed amount for all of them to get additional XRP?

Just a thought. Maybe a bit too vague, but hey :D

15 minutes ago, longhodler said:

Look at the history and all those Amazons, Facebooks, iPhones and Googles - how they started?

30 minutes ago, longhodler said:

It’s all about the volume. Using but in small amounts, not at full capacity. We need to be at a regular daily volume of +5 billion before we see significant price increases. 

1 hour ago, longhodler said:

Yes to adoption and real usage 👍I'm more than happy at the speed and progress,  your name says it all .

Banks and other companies are sheep.  They will flock, just not sure what the time curve looks like.  Find happiness and purpose now and let this work its magic.  I think that things could come together faster than we expect, once initial take-off begins.

4 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

Banks and other companies are sheep.  They will flock, just not sure what the time curve looks like.  Find happiness and purpose now and let this work its magic.  I think that things could come together faster than we expect, once initial take-off begins.

Agreed,  find happiness and purpose in life NOW... don't look at the current price levels and don't be nervous. Eventually, it will appreciate and XRP holders will be OK. 

Just now, Stedas said:

Agreed,  find happiness and purpose in life NOW... don't look at the current price levels and don't be nervous. Eventually, it will appreciate and XRP holders will be OK. 

Let me agree too.

The real investor mindset for this tech is to almost forget about it - I've taken a few steps back from the cryptospace this year and feeling a lot better for it.   I don't actually gain anything from checking the price regularly or catching up on every single news item.

Sign in to follow this