Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Onceinalifetime

Kichiro Fukui

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, XRPLearner said:

Aren't we all adults and responsible for our own decisions... take whatever beliefs you want with a grain of salt. It is the internet and who is he, who am I, who are you? Sounds like you may have over invested based on a random internet personality and seem hurt that things didn't come true. Why does it bother you so much? Did you also send that Nigerian Prince $5,000?

Yes adults are responsible for their own decisions. Such as the decision to commit fraud. 

Yes, it is the internet and law enforcement can locate individuals and find exactly who are you and who am I when conducting a criminal investigation into fraud. 

My investments are fine and don't matter. I never believed the fraudulent actors were anything more than fraudulent actors. What I believed and whether or not these individuals committed fraud are unrelated. 

"Did you also send that Nigerian Prince $5,000?" and thanks for proving my point. The ones who carry out those scams are actively targeted by US law enforcement who partner with local countries to arrest and imprison them. Don't be like them. 

Edited by Konan45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Konan45 said:

Yes adults are responsible for their own decisions. Such as the decision to commit fraud. 

Yes, it is the internet and law enforcement can locate individuals and find exactly who are you and who am I when conducting a criminal investigation into fraud. 

My investments are fine and don't matter. I never believed the fraudulent actors were anything more than fraudulent actors. What I believed and whether or not these individuals committed fraud are unrelated. 

"Did you also send that Nigerian Prince $5,000?" and thanks for proving my point. The ones who carry out those scams are actively targeted by US law enforcement who partner with local countries to arrest and imprison them. Don't be like them. 

LOL "don't be like them" hahaha if you can't handle "riddlers/insiders/"fraudsters" " without it ruining your day, maybe this space just isn't for you. Nobody put a gun to your head and made you invest in XRP. The people that claim to be mislead need a life check. I'm not worried about anybody getting prosecuted, I have other things to worry about in real life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that he doesn’t list “this isn’t financial advise, entertainment only” and is promising these things could land him in hot water if anyone was inclined to push that agenda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kichiro Fukui claimed they knew things and appeared to have hints of things but nothing ever came from them. They were the also declaring at some point in a 24hr time frame the price would shoot up to $50. They said late november/early december was their timeline. It came and went and nothing happened. On their twitter account they said it was all fake and they made it up while on drugs. This was around the time that BG123 Decoder came out as a fraud. Kichiro Fukui has provided no actual information or made accurate predictions up to this point to my knowledge. They have no credibility

Edited by Batman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

Feel free to grab any screen shot from there which would support that statement... 

Don't really care that much m8. 

And even if i did care, you got booted from the forum, so all your post history is deleted anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Don't really care that much m8. 

And even if i did care, you got booted from the forum, so all your post history is deleted anyway.

 

You brought it up, not me?

Posts are still there, so I guess you looked and found you was wrong ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRP-JAG said:

You brought it up, not me?

Posts are still there, so I guess you looked and found you was wrong ;)

You know like me there are a gazillion posts on there. You really think I'm going to dig threw all that to prove you wrong. I scrolled all the way back to oktober 2018 didn't see any of your comments. So i assume they are all gone together with your acc.

And how are you so sure, your comments are all there? You can't even log in XD.

Anyway I don't care. I just found it funny how you said you were not into those ripplers when you were so hyped about them in discord.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 2:27 PM, Uloveme said:

To me it seems like most XRP celebs have a really strong cognitive bias and see everything they experience/read as something that is connected to XRP. In general their null hypothesis is that something is related to Ripple/XRP while this should be alternative hypothesis. Always assume something is not true until it is proven beyond reasonable doubt.  (no, unproven rumors or "news" without a credible source are not beyond reasonable doubt)

You just won the internet today :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Staigera said:

Anyway I don't care. I just found it funny how you said you were not into those ripplers when you were so hyped about them in discord.

 

5 hours ago, Staigera said:

I scrolled all the way back to oktober 2018 didn't see any of your comments.

Just to confirm....

You don’t care, but you did just scroll back THREE MONTHS on discord to check :lol: 

For somebody who spent ‘only 10 mins a day’ between here and Discord, you do seem particularly sure if my supposed opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

 

Just to confirm....

You don’t care, but you did just scroll back THREE MONTHS on discord to check :lol: 

For somebody who spent ‘only 10 mins a day’ between here and Discord, you do seem particularly sure if my supposed opinions.

I doubt the other users are interested in your p1ssing contest, so please pm eachother to continue it.

Back on topic: Any average screenwriter or storyteller can come up with an impressive illuminati/bilderberg/rockefeller geopolitical conspiracy like story around the topic XRP/Ripple.

And many would love to believe it, just like fantasizing what you would do with that winning lottery ticket you just bought. Our brains just love whole pictures, even if majority is fantasy that fills up the gaps.

I admit, love the stories and creativity some of the riddles contain, but I think Ripple and Xrp will evolve gradually and naturally.

And ofcourse, love to be proven wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro, half those followers on twitter think XRP is gonna take over the world, believe its gonna become the one world currency and everything is going to run through XRP. If you listen to lifeboats, everything, including the paint on the walls is a conspiracy theory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

 

Just to confirm....

You don’t care, but you did just scroll back THREE MONTHS on discord to check :lol: 

For somebody who spent ‘only 10 mins a day’ between here and Discord, you do seem particularly sure if my supposed opinions.

Scrolling back till oktober did not even take 2 min. And that was the maximum crap I gave, to see if your comments where there or not, and they were not! 

But hey as long as you can sleep at night XD I know you were all wet about kichiro in discord, mega hyped about the 50 EOY. Till you got booted because you were pretending to be an insider or some sh!t. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...