Sign in to follow this  
Onceinalifetime

Kichiro Fukui

He went from openly shouting his $50/24 hours by December to anyone who would listen. He was open book on how it’d happen to get people interested. Once he built a following, he became another riddler making tons of broad cryptic messages. For some reason, gullible people hang onto everything. He could change his profile picture color and people interpret it as something.  At one point he had a full moon as a picture and these desperatos assumed something would happen on the next full moon day, as if Ripple and XRP time around astrology. 

He’s slipped up over and over.  Just search his old Reddit posts and you’ll see he posted in AskMen about how to talk to his crush, talked about his bank not letting him buy crypto with his Visa, etc.  He’s successfully trolling a lot of people who are desperate for anything to get them through tough times  

There is no switch. There are no inside riddlers spending hours and days creating complex  riddles for the community.  Instead it’s a bunch of trolls seeking attention, pump and dumps, etc to drive hype by leaving broad clues that could literally be tied to any news.  Even Bg123 now is desperate after his fails so he clings to gullible CKJ to keep his attention alive.  

A riddler could post “Better off Alone” and it could hit a million things. If Bank of America is in news they’ll claim that with the “BoA”. If Swift says they won’t partner with Ripple, they’ll interpret it as he knew they wouldn’t partner and do it alone. The list goes on. 

Use common sense and logic. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

14 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

What's up Bill? Nice beard you have there. You don't look at all like the Bill Gates I've seen on other photos, but that's okay.

Only the real Bill Gates would call out an imposter Bill Gates. I'm not Bill Gates. 

Edited by LordVetinari

My thoughts are that you are him or you are part of the same stupid riddler discord chat chat group that made all the b.s. YouTube and Twitter accounts and you want to steer more people towards your bs twitter account. My thought is you should stop and no one should care or even be aware any of those accounts exist because they are full of meaningless b.s. from stupid clowns. 

Edited by Konan45

Personally I love the riddles. I think they are brilliant in their own right, and I'm familiar with Kichiro. However, I've done a lot of research on the nuts and bolts of why I am invested in xrp, so the riddles are just fun for speculation. I think the potential and future is bright either way, and can play out in ways that are hard to rationalize when compared to markets and technology we are used to. The basic mechanics of money does not change often. It's a world-wide project that will bring much of the underserved world into the fray, and it will dramatically increase the speed of money for those who have most of the money, which will in turn bring money opportunities to all. I am still of the belief that anything can happen. I am also still of the belief that it can happen pretty quickly once a certain threshold is crossed. When the most powerful, wealthiest and greediest people and corporations vie for position the unprecedented somehow manifests.  

On 1/11/2019 at 1:40 PM, XRP-JAG said:

I've yet to see anything from this person to confirm any kind of knowledge, and the $50 within 24hrs some point at beginning of December obviously did not even come close.

Has many believers though !

Weren't you one of those believers in the discord?

5 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Weren't you one of those believers in the discord?

Was on the Discord, but that does not mean I believe everything on there.

There was a mix on there of good research, real evidenced facts / links... but also a good helping of enternal optimism / hope.

Do I buy into any ‘riddlers’ currently? Short answer: No.

Real or Fake, all riddlers allowed us to dig deeper into the vast potential of XRP. Maybe his predictions didn't come true, there was a lot of date pointing at the end of last year, but doesn't mean they won't come true eventually. Who knows what will actually happen, only thing I know is xrp is worth way more than 32 cents per XRP so I am buying more until the real value shines through :) 

2 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

Was on the Discord, but that does not mean I believe everything on there.

There was a mix on there of good research, real evidenced facts / links... but also a good helping of enternal optimism / hope.

Do I buy into any ‘riddlers’ currently? Short answer: No.

I know what the discord does i am also a member there. Not that i read more then 10 min max a day in either of these forums.  But you were also one of the 50 eoy belivers. Nothing wrong with a changed view. Just don't talk like you always were pessimistic about riddlers because you were not. 

55 minutes ago, Staigera said:

I know what the discord does i am also a member there. Not that i read more then 10 min max a day in either of these forums.  But you were also one of the 50 eoy belivers. Nothing wrong with a changed view. Just don't talk like you always were pessimistic about riddlers because you were not. 

XRPJAG - "Do I buy into any ‘riddlers’ currently? Short answer: No." 

3 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

Real or Fake, all riddlers allowed us to dig deeper into the vast potential of XRP. Maybe his predictions didn't come true, there was a lot of date pointing at the end of last year, but doesn't mean they won't come true eventually. Who knows what will actually happen, only thing I know is xrp is worth way more than 32 cents per XRP so I am buying more until the real value shines through :) 

Yea this is stupid. Everyone knows this. 

Not everyone creates fake Twitter accounts falsely claiming insider information and giving people hope of unattainable price predictions at a certain date that some people actually believe. 

If you want to spread information a out XRP then spread information about XRP like any number of the Legitimate XRP informative bloggers who do that withiut defrauding individuals with lies. 

This guy is a joke. All of them are bad actors and should be penalized for what they do. I'd argue there is a criminal case for fraud. 

1 hour ago, Staigera said:

Feel free to grab any screen shot from there which would support that statement... 

6 minutes ago, Konan45 said:

Yea this is stupid. Everyone knows this. 

Not everyone creates fake Twitter accounts falsely claiming insider information and giving people hope of unattainable price predictions at a certain date that some people actually believe. 

If you want to spread information a out XRP then spread information about XRP like any number of the Legitimate XRP informative bloggers who do that withiut defrauding individuals with lies. 

This guy is a joke. All of them are bad actors and should be penalized for what they do. I'd argue there is a criminal case for fraud. 

Aren't we all adults and responsible for our own decisions... take whatever beliefs you want with a grain of salt. It is the internet and who is he, who am I, who are you? Sounds like you may have over invested based on a random internet personality and seem hurt that things didn't come true. Why does it bother you so much? Did you also send that Nigerian Prince $5,000?

Edited by XRPLearner

Sign in to follow this