Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Onceinalifetime

Kichiro Fukui

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

Long term XRP hodler and lurker, first post.

Ok Kichiro Fukui. Does anybody follow him on Twitter? He claims to be an 'insider' and over the last six months has dropped a few clues and hints regarding what is going to happen. Unfortunately since his account is now private (since December) it has been difficult to get a rundown of these leaks. However, he was/is adamant that the price of XRP will leap to $50 in the blink of an eye (24 hours to be exact). Like many others he claimed this would happen by eoy 2018. 

 

I decided to do a little digging and i have found someone who fits the criteria perfectly. His name is Koichiro Fukui and he sits as an independent director on the board of San-In Godo Bank (part of the SBI group of banks). His resume is impressive to say the least - https://www.gogin.co.jp/www/contents/1000000044000/files/29_114c.pdf (go to page 9 for his bio).

The point i am trying to make is does this person lend any credibility to the Kichiro Fukui Twitter opinions? Are they related at all?  What are your thoughts?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Onceinalifetime said:

Hi guys,

Long term XRP hodler and lurker, first post.

Ok Kichiro Fukui. Does anybody follow him on Twitter? He claims to be an 'insider' and over the last six months has dropped a few clues and hints regarding what is going to happen. Unfortunately since his account is now private (since December) it has been difficult to get a rundown of these leaks. However, he was/is adamant that the price of XRP will leap to $50 in the blink of an eye (24 hours to be exact). Like many others he claimed this would happen by eoy 2018. 

 

I decided to do a little digging and i have found someone who fits the criteria perfectly. His name is Koichiro Fukui and he sits as an independent director on the board of San-In Godo Bank (part of the SBI group of banks). His resume is impressive to say the least - https://www.gogin.co.jp/www/contents/1000000044000/files/29_114c.pdf (go to page 9 for his bio).

The point i am trying to make is does this person lend any credibility to the Kichiro Fukui Twitter opinions? Are they related at all?  What are your thoughts?

 

 

He's a hoax. He admitted it on twitter once too. I assume his twitter is gone now. He said he was a kid and he admitted he was doing a lot of drugs or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thoughts are probably the same as for any other "insider leaks".

While I'm open to almost anything being true, there's always that "If it makes you money, why would you share if sharing means lowering your profit?"

So, the motives are probably either:
"Leaking" as shilling, to up the profit
""Leaking" nothing except own, personal opinion that may or may not be based on something substantial.

On the other hand, there's certainly a scenario where XRP can jump from X to Y in a very short timeframe, no matter the exact numbers.

EDIT: Just think of "betting insider leaks" or however you want to call them.

If you have information to win a bet, why share? Why sell that info when the info itself lets you get (the same amount of) money? Not to mention more people betting actually lowers the odds, so you make less. 
No sense xD 

So.....NEXT! :D

Edited by Kiir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hgdeathstroke said:

He's a hoax. He admitted it on twitter once too. I assume his twitter is gone now. He said he was a kid and he admitted he was doing a lot of drugs or something.

I saw that. What was interesting is that in the exact same couple of days 2 other 'insiders' came out with exactly the same narrative - 'we are just having fun, we didnt think anyone would take us seriously'. In my opinion such insiders got rumbled and were warned/told to cover there tracks with these stories in order to prevent them being sued for breaking of NDA's. 

Believe me i am pessimistic and very pragmatic  by nature and so not easily taken for a fool. However, the information  that has been 'leaked' throughout 2018 is so specific it makes me take notice. I have not been able to find any information so far to the contrary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I unfortunately think the rise in price will be a series of gains and crashes for years....and Believe 1 percent of twitter...and maybe 2 percent of the internet...lol

Edited by Vvittin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Onceinalifetime said:

Ok Kichiro Fukui. Does anybody follow him on Twitter? He claims to be an 'insider' and over the last six months has dropped a few clues and hints regarding what is going to happen. Unfortunately since his account is now private (since December) it has been difficult to get a rundown of these leaks. However, he was/is adamant that the price of XRP will leap to $50 in the blink of an eye (24 hours to be exact). Like many others he claimed this would happen by eoy 2018. 

just another shameless pump artist then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've yet to see anything from this person to confirm any kind of knowledge, and the $50 within 24hrs some point at beginning of December obviously did not even come close.

Has many believers though !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Onceinalifetime said:

However, the information  that has been 'leaked' throughout 2018 is so specific it makes me take notice.

so what specific information was it that was leaked 2018? and i don`t talk about riddle pictures with some "hints" in it which you can interpret in 1000 different ways. Is there any leak that has predicted some for the public  unforeseeable happening(s) which really came true in 2018 or anytime before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VanHasen said:

so what specific information was it that was leaked 2018? and i don`t talk about riddle pictures with some "hints" in it which you can interpret in 1000 different ways. Is there any leak that has predicted some for the public  unforeseeable happening(s) which really came true in 2018 or anytime before?

And not to forget that at this point so many predictions have been made that statistically speaking a certain percentage actually will appear to be true even though the reasoning behind it is based on nothing.

To me it seems like most XRP celebs have a really strong cognitive bias and see everything they experience/read as something that is connected to XRP. In general their null hypothesis is that something is related to Ripple/XRP while this should be alternative hypothesis. Always assume something is not true until it is proven beyond reasonable doubt.  (no, unproven rumors or "news" without a credible source are not beyond reasonable doubt)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uloveme said:

And not to forget that at this point so many predictions have been made that statistically speaking a certain percentage actually will appear to be true even though the reasoning behind it is based on nothing.

To me it seems like most XRP celebs have a really strong cognitive bias and see everything they experience/read as something that is connected to XRP. In general their null hypothesis is that something is related to Ripple/XRP while this should be alternative hypothesis. Always assume something is not true until it is proven beyond reasonable doubt.  (no, unproven rumors or "news" without a credible source are not beyond reasonable doubt)

Absolutely this. There are so many people that are either uneducated/don't know how to apply scientific thinking to problems (which is what should be applied to any sort of analysis). You have your hypothesis, your aim should be to seek information/data that disproves it, and if you have managed to obtain a sufficient amount of data and none of it proves it wrong, perhaps then you could say your hypothesis is correct  - even then, data must be evaluated and scenarios envisioned where a certain mechanism will prove your hypothesis wrong, but perhaps obtaining data is not possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...