Sign in to follow this  
21x2

Ripple Products May be the Only Means to Bank Recovery From Recession and Crash

I don't believe this will prevent any bank from recession or crash.

Ripple decentralized financial tools seem to be the answer to bank recovery from the effect of the past financial crisis. The financial tools are, xRapid, xCurrent, and xVia. These decentralized financial tools created by Ripple enables banks to perform transaction faster, at a cheaper cost. Banks will be able to maximize profit, by saving cost and rendering seamless services to customers.

It makes no different how cheap or expensive something is... the greedy people will always find a way to f*** up things like they did before 2008 crash :)  

39 minutes ago, JBW said:

I don't believe this will prevent any bank from recession or crash.

Ripple decentralized financial tools seem to be the answer to bank recovery from the effect of the past financial crisis. The financial tools are, xRapid, xCurrent, and xVia. These decentralized financial tools created by Ripple enables banks to perform transaction faster, at a cheaper cost. Banks will be able to maximize profit, by saving cost and rendering seamless services to customers.

It makes no different how cheap or expensive something is... the greedy people will always find a way to f*** up things like they did before 2008 crash :)  

It does change the way you can get a much better view of cashflows around the world and how liquidity fares. I've read a similar article which stated the 2008 crisis could have been prevented/minimized if there would be a better overview on the financial trackings troughout different economies. An overview which currently is simply not possible because of all the fragmented economies.

You are right that the cowboys in finance will keep making bad products for short term max profits which eventually catalyst into a crisis. But with more centralised data, they could perhaps see it coming earlier and apply a fix.

Correct me if I’m wrong here..but this bell in the back of my head it telling that stock trading can be stopped ( believe it came out of Black Thursday?) can stock trading be postponed in “ crashes”.....ie can’t withdraw etc?....and if so....then I’m curious what stops would need to be in place in the future...I believe one day I will be able to insert my money in and out of say vanguard using RTGS...but since thing will be more instant am curious to what legislation and safety nets will need to be in place....I hate waiting days to buy stocks as much as I hate waiting days to send or receive money.

Edited by Vvittin

In my eyes the next crash will be caused by unsustainable government/country debt. Since the crisis of 2008 many countries have seen their debt increase significantly and only few were able pay off these loans in the past 10 years.

Soon markets will realize that the current so called "Strong economy" is just inflated/sustained by counties pumping money into it that they don't have. I might be thinking too negatively, but I just don't see how the current situation can be fixed without a massive crisis and maybe even changing the whole financial system (Like the IMF is talking about).

ps. This does not mean that Crypto/XRP will benefit from this.

7 hours ago, Uloveme said:

In my eyes the next crash will be caused by unsustainable government/country debt. Since the crisis of 2008 many countries have seen their debt increase significantly and only few were able pay off these loans in the past 10 years.

Soon markets will realize that the current so called "Strong economy" is just inflated/sustained by counties pumping money into it that they don't have.

I've had this same feeling for some time - the amount of money-printing seems to have gotten entirely out of control. The result that I see is creeping inflation of fiat that has been especially visible in my everyday shopping. My grocery bill has grown painfully, and the amount of product in the packages continues to shrink, trying to disguise this fact...

IMO, this is the elephant in the room.

Sign in to follow this