RippleGambler

XRP deemed not a security in Europe...

Whether it's a security or not is established on a regional basis,  I would guess usually by country and on occasion by a larger region, like a collection of countries with common securities laws in this instance binding them, like the Euro zone.  

The US SEC is very important however because US has a large piece of the crypto market pie, a lot of tech involvment in crypto, and SEC jurisdictional reach goes beyond US border, extending to countries with which the US has juridictional agreements to prosecute those who sell unregistered securities to US customers, either directly or secondarily on foreign exchanges, including crypto exchanges.

Edited by enrique11

9 minutes ago, enrique11 said:

Whether it's a security or not is established on a regional basis,  I would guess usually by country and on occasion by a larger region, like a collection of countries with common securities laws in this instance binding them, like the Euro zone.  

The US SEC is very important however because US has a large piece of the crypto market pie, a lot of tech involvment in crypto, and SEC jurisdictional reach goes beyond US border, extending to countries with which the US has juridictional agreements to prosecute those who sell unregistered securities to US customers, either directly or secondarily on foreign exchanges, including crypto exchanges.

Why people fail to grasp the importance of this beggars belief. If one is investing then, a touch of realism is appropriate otherwise leave the investment decisions to the young children whose eyes do not wear such blinkers

3 hours ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

Because Ripple company is an international company  ( focus is all over the world )  , this is a great achievement I think. When price is 0.15 , send me a message , please.

Stay close to your computer as we might hit 15 cents before the weekend. 

1 hour ago, mistatee2000 said:

Why people fail to grasp the importance of this beggars belief

importance of crypto industries is relative if we are dealing with xrp: this is a taste of the numbers we are dealing, there is a real economy behind the use of xrp, we have to compare with something like this: 

1331982573_NumbersGDP0903.thumb.png.c1cda8a4aeb48654d2526b38defa2fbe.png

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

8 hours ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

I don't understand, is really OFFICIALLY  not a security in Europe ? Where is the bull run ?sec.thumb.JPG.c65a79dff29ecaf5c422f0bd3ab251d9.JPG

The first thing you should understand is that all markets are irrational. 

6 hours ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

importance of crypto industries is relative if we are dealing with xrp: this is a taste of the numbers we are dealing, there is a real economy behind the use of xrp, we have to compare with something like this: 

1331982573_NumbersGDP0903.thumb.png.c1cda8a4aeb48654d2526b38defa2fbe.png

I feel like the data visualization intern short-changed Brazil, for some reason.  (Its name would fit.)

Anyway, if you like that pie chart, you might also enjoy this:

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/animation-the-worlds-10-largest-economies-by-gdp-1960-today/

8 hours ago, aye-epp said:

The first thing you should understand is that all markets are irrational. 

I first heard this " the first thing " when I was 11 years old, from a schoolmate. No comment. I just don't trust anyone talk this way, no offence, just personal taste.

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

On 1/11/2019 at 3:07 AM, BibleChronologyXRP said:

I first heard this " the first thing " when I was 11 years old, from a schoolmate. No comment. I just don't trust anyone talk this way, no offence, just personal taste.

did not mean offense, was saying that markets are irrational and people tend to overlook this starting point.

cheers.