Sign in to follow this  
Helmsdeep

Down down down

It blows my mind that everything is still bound to shift in unison, especially when it doesn't appear that there was any negative news that would have triggered it. If person X sells bags and bags of BTC, why does the market feel the need to react similarly with every other coin at nearly the exact same time?

I know things are still coupled, but there are enough exchanges out there that have plenty of crypto options as entry points to where I can't comprehend why everything is tied so tightly these days.

2 hours ago, Xrylite said:

It blows my mind that everything is still bound to shift in unison, especially when it doesn't appear that there was any negative news that would have triggered it. If person X sells bags and bags of BTC, why does the market feel the need to react similarly with every other coin at nearly the exact same time?

I know things are still coupled, but there are enough exchanges out there that have plenty of crypto options as entry points to where I can't comprehend why everything is tied so tightly these days.

Yes, I want to understand this as well. There are lots of automatic trading bots. Most trading bots are configured to go for long and short depending upon the situation. Maybe trading bots are also one of the reasons for triggering this kind of dominoes effect at the same time?

15 minutes ago, Dionisus said:

Yes, I want to understand this as well. There are lots of automatic trading bots. Most trading bots are configured to go for long and short depending upon the situation. Maybe trading bots are also one of the reasons for triggering this kind of dominoes effect at the same time?

Stop losses are being triggered, that is why it dumps that hard. Panic comes next and makes sure we drop again triggering even more stop losses. Bots make sure all the coins are coupled.

Then the whales will make it look like a recovery, a few weeks of some green and then it starts all over again. 

We need utility volume and decoupling asap. 

12 minutes ago, BabyNeedsShoes said:

Don’t forget to shut the door behind you.

Would you like the light switched off  ?

mushrooms like it best in the dark and all of that . 

11 hours ago, Armanius said:

If this crash scares you, wait till Chinese New Year kicks in...

Yeah, that’s a great time of year:). 

When does that start?  I may buy some more then... or does it start tomorrow- hence some market exits today

Sign in to follow this