Insolar is offering scalable blockchain solutions for businesses operating in different sectors: Energy, Supply chain, logistics with several PoCs in the pipeline. For details regarding use cases and industries please refer to: https://insolar.io/use-cases.html

The platform's features allow us to say that Insolar is creating more than just a blockchain network in the traditional sense, but rather, what we call, Distributed Business Networks, where everyone is able to choose features that best suit their needs. The throughput capacity of the platform is increased. Thanks to this, the Insolar network is able to provide large-scale transactions.

Insolar is a new generation of blockchain — blockchain 4.0 — not only in terms of technology, but in terms of approach. While other DLT networks are solely focused on the protocol layer, Insolar builds enterprise applications on top of this. This approach can only work when the whole logic of DLT is reinvented according to real business needs.

The Insolar platform handles the real-world complexity of business networks, building easy-to-design, shared business processes. It works like using Lego building blocks.

Insolar’s technology and solutions will make the world much more efficient, transparent, and connected. We believe that people and companies are stronger when they work together.

13 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

I wonder if that means something or is that just marketing? I would like to know what version they think we're currently running? Should I wait for the 4S?

I would like to know the same :D 

38 minutes ago, Armanius said:

I would like to know the same :D 

I just read through their presentation and it's 4th generation blockchain but only Web 3.0.

It does look interesting but I have no idea how far along they are or if they have any clients. 

Edited by LordVetinari

9 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

I just read through their presentation and it's 4th generation blockchain but only Web 3.0.

It does look interesting but I have no idea how far along they are or if they have any clients. 

They are partnered with various food and drink companies. Also they are partnered with PostNL.

Here are some of the partnerships..

https://medium.com/insolar/ins-ecosystem-announces-partnership-with-postnl-netherlands-largest-fulfillment-operator-e39bd9bed293

https://medium.com/insolar/mous-signed-with-leading-dutch-brands-4d1f7491ea2d

https://medium.com/insolar/eat-grub-brings-its-original-protein-superfood-to-ins-ecosystem-d2b05a8addb8

BTW, they recently rebranded  INS Ecosystem to Insolar. 

So INS is a “ direct to consumer >- DtC” ecosystem or platform on which food producers can advertise and the sold goods will be delivered by Post NL.  

Like Google Shopping?! 

So “ partners” are in fact advertising clients?  And “ partner” Post NL is the preferred distributer? 

And where / how does this Business Model bring profits for the INS token? 

Edit: introduced in feb 2018 at € 10 and now at €0.25 ??? Holy.....small dip of 97.5%.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

Actually, this could be one to watch guys.  Just taking a quick glance at the leadership's credentials seems like it could warrant taking a deep-dive and more thorough vetting of the platform and parties involved etc. I feel like more and more companies are starting to gravitate to platforms based within their own country. I don't know of many blockchain platforms based in Russia right off the top of my head. The only one that comes to mind is Vnesheconombank (VEB) or Russia's Ethereum-based platform started by Vitalek Buterin and Vladislav Martynov, CEO of Yota Devices, a mobile communications and connectivity devices company based in Russia. Insolar could very well be the offspring of this collaboration.

Edited by King34Maine