Armanius

Ripple CEO to Critics After Obtaining 200 Clients: Banks Will Use XRP

https://cryptocurrencypress.net/2019/01/09/ripple-ceo-to-critics-after-obtaining-200-clients-banks-will-use-xrp/

“Last year some notable critics said financial institutions would never use a digital asset in their payment flows. As I said then, if it offers their customers a better experience at a lower cost, they will – and they are,” Garlinghouse added.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Did he just shave off his beard? I'm falling in love all over again.

I must shave myself - NOW! The Beard is out and on a downsloap. The trend is Clear.
( In fact I shaved off my beard 3 days ago - got so tired of it :D )

Edited by zenkert

Ok - so how many actual banks are using XRP at this moment?  I know there's a tally of about 200 FI's but most of them aren't banks, nor are most using XRP.  What's the actual tally of bank customers using XRP?  

4 minutes ago, LordAMV said:

Ok - so how many actual banks are using XRP at this moment?  I know there's a tally of about 200 FI's but most of them aren't banks, nor are most using XRP.  What's the actual tally of bank customers using XRP?  

0, or perhaps 1 since this week, i think there was some report yesterday about one bank starting to use xrapid

That article is.....well, puting dost together in a wrong way if you ask me. Title is not explained, actually if you go reading where title is explained you see whoever wrote article wrote bs. Sites must write some ****, they tend to write a few article each day to get visitors from google. So 99% is just junk

8 minutes ago, LordAMV said:

More than zero:

In either case, 200 client milestone = forward progression.  Relax and rejoice.

4 hours ago, djdhrubs said:

Did he just shave off his beard? I'm falling in love all over again.

He must have shaved it when they hit 200 partnerships!

4 hours ago, LordAMV said:

Siam Commercial Bank was stated to using xrp back in q4 2018. I don’t think it was xrapid but definitely used xrp. And I guess euro exim bank will be the first on xrapid. So that should make for 2 banks using xrp in some fashion