21x2

Greenspan: XRP Not A Security But Community Still Too Aggressive

I did not like to read this. I don't know if it is true or not.

Greenspan argued that this aggressiveness may be pushing the financial institutions away. Banks that had publicly considered adopting XRP later decided against it, largely because of the unruly online community, he said. This behavior may be harming XRP’s chances of mainstream adoption .

Still don't have a twitter account, an umm why would big financial institutional corps even worry except for customer feed back and 99% of that would be trashed anyway

Strange how the same isn't said (by Greenspan) about some of the Bitcoin community who are hardly angels. People threatening XRP community members kids on Twitter, mocking XRP community members with speech impediments etc.

Also, when eToro market crypto to new and unsuspecting investors as crypto and then tell you it's not actually owned by you (and it might not even be crypto but a CFD) but you can put it in a multi-sig wallet for 133XRP but only if you are a "Gold" member - no wonder some people in the community are angry.

Anyway, never wise to trust people in the financial industry with the surname Greenspan is it? 

“The negative side to [XRP’s online community] is aggressiveness,” Greenspan said. “Floods of people are attempting to force banks to accept XRP.”  

Double bollocks to that, when do banks listen to customers? It's always profit driven, he must have his feelings hurt by someone in the community,  didn't E toro withhold some zerps or fiat from @TiffanyHayden and others, I might be wrong on that , but i saw something on Twitter about them ******* the xrp community off. I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Truckdriver said:

“The negative side to [XRP’s online community] is aggressiveness,” Greenspan said. “Floods of people are attempting to force banks to accept XRP.”  

Double bollocks to that, when do banks listen to customers? It's always profit driven, he must have his feelings hurt by someone in the community,  didn't E toro withhold some zerps or fiat from @TiffanyHayden and others, I might be wrong on that , but i saw something on Twitter about them ******* the xrp community off. I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong. 

Not exactly. It was not just one incident. It was one after the other and eToro got salty. I'm not even sure if the issue of withdrawals has been resolved. Regardless, I see no reason to find out as I'm not interested in their services after what has happened. 

http://cryptocoalition.com/etoro-responds-to-the-community-regarding-xrp-integration/

I highly recommend uphold

Edited by LordVetinari

I have a feeling some of the overly aggressive "xrp advocates" out there.... are indeed anti-xrp/btc purists.... on a mission to shine a bad light on the XRP community... 

Considering that to be true, it is pretty pathetic... but possibly effective? 

In the same breath, if that is a last resort of sorts..... kinda funny too!

On a side note, I want to pour XRP's all over my body and run wild through the mall!!!

Yes, I finished the 6 pack!

Here’s the thing when a community gets  pushed around for over 5 years what do you expect. I mean most of us are tired of their crap. So is he saying that we can’t defend ourselves. I’d rather fight through the FUD then let it beat us down. Now there are some overly aggressive members but again you hit someone with a stick enough times they are gonna fight back.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

Here’s the thing when a community gets  pushed around for over 5 years what do you expect. I mean most of us are tired of their crap. So is he saying that we can’t defend ourselves. I’d rather fight through the FUD then let it beat us down. Now there are some overly aggressive members but again you hit someone with a stick enough times they are gonna fight back.

His company got called out and humiliated. Nothing about FUD. Nothing more, nothing less. eToro got caught. People thought they were buying XRP but people weren't buying XRP. That's all. 

Edited by LordVetinari

It banks care so much about thier names and reputations....can you please explain the 2008 housing crisis to me again....that is how profit driven banks made bad mortgage loans then sold those same bad loans to public investors lol.....I sincerely doubt banks care much about twitter or “trolls”.... but more about thier bottom line.