Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yep, I've done similar but to Gatehub. It is that experience which truly cemented my belief in the XRP Ledger.

Just curious. Do you arrive with AUD on Bitstamp/Gatehub or is it FlashFX that converts to XRP? In case of the latter they might be an interesting xRapid partner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicolas said:

To clarify the above, FlashFX offers direct on-ledger AUD --> XRP payments with direct delivery to any exchange that processes XRP. This feature though is not automatically enabled to our users. xRapid payments are off-ledger and will eventually reach Australia.

Do you anticipate an AUD xRapid corridor opening up at some point this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nicolas said:

Later this year is feasible and will be communicated when it will be available directly from Ripple.

So are you indicating that it’s going to be you guys or is that just a general possibility?

Also can I ask...  assuming it’s regulation that’s the biggest blocker...   does that mean you expect some more certainty and clarity from regulators here in Australia by “later this year”?

Thanks for any info you can share....   I want to say also that my experiences with Flash-fx have always been great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

So are you indicating that it’s going to be you guys or is that just a general possibility?

Also can I ask...  assuming it’s regulation that’s the biggest blocker...   does that mean you expect some more certainty and clarity from regulators here in Australia by “later this year”?

Thanks for any info you can share....   I want to say also that my experiences with Flash-fx have always been great.

Ripple will be in a position to confirm and clarify what parties will participate in the Australian xRapid launch when this is ready. 

For the time being our understanding is that regulation is no issue. With the updated AML framework for digital currency exchanges that report to Austrac, which was released last year, this is covered to a certain degree. In essence any fiat on- or off-ramp to crypto must register with Austrac however that does not mean they are licensed by ASIC. FlashFX was involved in this piece of work given our unique setup and as we have an ASIC (AFSL) licence as an international money remitter and that we have been using Ripple (ie a digital asset) for some time. 

Thanks for feedback. 

Carpe Diem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 4:59 AM, kanaas said:

Just curious. Do you arrive with AUD on Bitstamp/Gatehub or is it FlashFX that converts to XRP? In case of the latter they might be an interesting xRapid partner

FlashFX converted my AUD to USD and delivered the USD to Gatehub (in seconds).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:32 AM, Nicolas said:

Ripple will be in a position to confirm and clarify what parties will participate in the Australian xRapid launch when this is ready. 

hope ya don't mind I've added a few posts to facebook business groups for my regional area notifying them of your services - hoping a few get in contact with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...