Julian_Williams

Ripple and the international payment network Swift are going head-to-head at the 1TC conference in Rust, Germany.

I'm not expecting much and it's not the debate. Both will mostly use scripted statements and talking points. Panel Discussions are more about allowing participants to give very broad answers to very broad questions to a very broad audience. I've no doubt the two will contradict each other or try to play off what one previously stated but I think dalyhodl is just trying to get people frothy. 

2 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

I'm not expecting much and it's not the debate. Both will mostly use scripted statements and talking points. Panel Discussions are more about allowing participants to give very broad answers to very broad questions to a very broad audience. I've no doubt the two will contradict each other or try to play off what one previously stated but I think dalyhodl is just trying to get people frothy. 

Normally I would say you are right, but with Marjan having come from SWIFT, it would be good to hear her perspective of both sides, which is more important to me than a head to head discussion. Her rationale (which we probably already know) for switching would be very interesting, hearing it from the horses mouth so to speak.

agree with lordvet on this one, doubt there will be much beyond some good sound bights, Hopefully though it could be something larger, hope at least Marjan can deliver a better tech blow this time. I'm not normally a huge fan of her delivery but we are spoilt by the charisma of Ripple employees so it's a tough benchmark for her......

https://www.the1tc.com/en

1TC Treasury Convention, hosted by BELLIN, will take place for the seventh time on February 13/14, 2019. 1TC is the first conference in Germany dealing exclusively with treasury topics. The two-day event focuses on sharing specialized treasury knowledge and application-related expertise.

BELLIN hosts the BELLIN Community and offers an engaging program focused on customer case studies alongside product workshops. This is complemented by an exhibition showcasing select businesses who – in combination with BELLIN services and solutions – provide added value to customers.

Whether it is top management or the many BELLIN users in entities worldwide – everyone benefits from this treasury highlight. 1TC premiered in 2012, and by 2018 we could boast 420 attendees from 17 different countries.