xrpmommy

RippleNet Surpasses 200 Customers Worldwide

but the article said: 

he declined, however, to say whether it would buy its supply of XRP on the open market or receive it from Ripple.

doesn't it make a difference if xrp is bought from the open market it? if its bought from ripple it won't increase in price right? or am I wrong? 

55 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

About last April Brad put a block on new announcements until they reached 200 - well now they have reached that magic figure.  I think 200 has sometimes been flagged a tipping point number for adoption going viral

this is good : and we’re beginning to see more customers flip the switch and leverage XRP for on-demand liquidity,

This is exactly what I was thinking. Now they got 200 institutions and an explosion of news. It's a good day

4 minutes ago, 2100000 said:

but the article said: 

he declined, however, to say whether it would buy its supply of XRP on the open market or receive it from Ripple.

doesn't it make a difference if xrp is bought from the open market it? if its bought from ripple it won't increase in price right? or am I wrong? 

Doesnt matter in the end. The XRP will find it’s way onto the market eventually. It needs to be bought by one party on the open market. They cant use it as a ‘closed’ circuit whatsoever. 

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, 2100000 said:

but the article said: 

I don't know if it really matters whether it's on open market or not because they will be using xrp in payment flows daily. Whereas an open market purchase would pump the price a little and be used daily. 

Edited by Kpuff

Posted (edited)

This is great news in that now that we know it is proven to be happening.....others will start herding to this powerful solution.  The growth will become exponential. 

Even if the FUDsters do claim "its not a major bank".......just hold on,  its going to be. 

Edited by itcdominic
Spelling sux

Posted (edited)

JNFX, SendFriend, Transpaygo, FTCS and Euro Exim Bank will leverage the digital asset XRP to source liquidity on-demand when sending payments on behalf of their customers.

Is FTCS new for XRP chat?

https://www.ftcs.se/ 

FTCS is a leading Scandinavian e-money and prepaid issuer based in Stockholm

We believe that the financial system has been slowing the world down.

Its lack of coverage is unfairly limiting participation, and its high friction is limiting innovation and the types of consumer products we could be building.

To make matters worse, the poorer you are the worse the deal, both in the variety of product choice and price.

We think the timing for change is perfect. Technology, regulation and consumer trends are coalescing to make instant value transfer solvable.

We expect these trends to accelerate, and in the not-so-far future, every person and business will be tied together with ubiquitous communications. Value will flow through the network in massive volumes and at unprecedented speed.

We are a collective of engineers, techies, bankers and financiers, excited about the opportunity to remove payment friction for the individuals and businesses that need it most.

We are providing the rails that will enable the next generation of products and services. We are here to change the way value moves.

cards

blockchain

core banking

vouchers

currencies

Edited by Julian_Williams