P3T3RIS

Challenge you to call XRP community members

@KarmaCoverage when started in crypto, you really had no one to talk to, and everybody learned to stay silent and private. I’ve noticed that there is so much energy in our community and I want to be part of that energy. All the plans I have and everything I hear from others... it’s crazy!

And if someone wants to participate as being a member on this forum, that is fine too 🎯

2 hours ago, P3T3RIS said:

Much easier to insult and misunderstand people you don’t know, never met or spoken in person. Much easier to get annoyed when you don’t see their face and can’t hear the tone of their speech while writing posts on our forum.

We all have members in our community we like to discuss with, now let’s make our community even stronger and start talking with each other.

I don’t know how many members this community has but there are only four whose voice I have actially heard. @miguel if that really is Vias, WietseWind, Cryptocatalunya and today I had a long call all the way to South-Korea with @LordVetinari.

We’ve had great discussions over Skype with WietseWind and now I really decided that whenever I feel like there is something I want to talk in person, I start asking your names and Skype or whatever to make that call.

If you don’t like that, it’s fine, but please let’s get to know each other and start talking more. That will make us stronger as a community.

Thank you, I’m very happy to be part of XRP community 👍🏼

I do not like this. XRP has the potential to make millions. I would be very wary of giving out more information than necessary. Both legal and illegal entities can mine metadata from places most people can not imagine. XRPchat.com is a nice, cozy place to spend time, but in reality look at the numbers. There are 21,616 Chat Members yet only a handful communicate in here. Who is really watching these boards and taking notes? 

https://www.ccn.com/norwegian-man-brutally-murdered-following-in-person-bitcoin-trade/

Really, you have way more probabilities to die on a car accident or missing a step on your stairs than being murdered by some norwegian...
(Irony over here, btc, xrp doesn't add more probabilities to die than you already have)

I'm totally in it, I'm from Catalunya and i have literally no one to talk about it, just Twitter, Reddit and XRPChat (not even saying in my native language...)

And if you are here and used to cryptos but you're not storing your stash on escrows or bank deposits, then a simple PC attack would be sufficient...

Security +10
Paranoia -1

6 minutes ago, XRPcalling said:

I do not like this. XRP has the potential to make millions. I would be very wary of giving out more information than necessary. Both legal and illegal entities can mine metadata from places most people can not imagine. XRPchat.com is a nice, cozy place to spend time, but in reality look at the numbers. There are 21,616 Chat Members yet only a handful communicate in here. Who is really watching these boards and taking notes? 

https://www.ccn.com/norwegian-man-brutally-murdered-following-in-person-bitcoin-trade/

:dash1:

9 minutes ago, XRPcalling said:

Well... quite many people shouted about me being too private and that is exactly what I replied to them. I do not mean all people want to talk to all people, but when you find nice discussions going on over topics that both parties have lot to say, it is much easier to discuss in Skype than here.

Besides I have learned to know some members much better after our launch 23.10.2018.

I like it like this, we all should contribute to this community the way it feels best 👍🏼