ReformedEquityTrader

Tiff Hayden is XRP Trump

Let's dissect this a little:

The assertion here is that Twitter's @haydentiff, is also @XRPTrump.  This is based on, as far as I can tell, a single tweet by @XRPTrump, which included "http://twitter.com/haydentiff" at the end of it, that Twitter displays as "Tiffany Hayden" - an underlined link to her Twitter profile, aka - a "tag".

The person asserting this includes a screenshot of this tweet, and writes:

"Lol, busted. When [Tiffany Hayden] is tired and forgets which account she’s posting from..."
(edited for clarity, the original post refers to her somewhat unclearly)

It appears the person has assumed, that because a "tag" of Tiffany Hayden's profile is included at the end of the Tweet, that Tiffany was actually intending to "sign" her post with her name, but accidentally did so with the wrong name.

This assertion rests on the following assumptions:

1) That a (seasoned) Twitter user chose to "sign" their post with a tag of their own profile, even though they've never done that before.
2) That they chose to do it this one time, even though its a completely redundant thing to do, because every tweet already includes a link to the persons profile automatically, and displays it as their username above the tweet - something even complete Twitter-n00b's pick up immediately and intuitively.
3) That they thought of, and decided to do this completely redundant and unprecedented thing, even knowing it would waste precious pieces of limited character-real-estate in their tweet, and provide absolutely no benefit.
4) That the singular time this person decided to take this redundant, pointless and even actively wasteful step, in contravention of all common-sense and all prior posting style, they also got their "signature" wrong, and included instead the name of an account they were actively trying to conceal.

To me, one of these would be enough to service significant doubt, and all four of these together being assumed together seems to stretch the validity of the assertion beyond breaking point.

@TiffanyHayden's explanation, that someone she communicates with frequently, simply tagged her profile in a post, makes an almost infinite amount of greater sense.

IMO, the person who made this claim should apologise to both parties and all of us.  Personally, I apologise to you all for not investigating the claim properly before putting the two profiles into a tweet analyser - I wouldn't have bothered if I'd taken the time to look at how unbelievably silly the original claim was.

3 hours ago, Professor Hantzen said:

Let's dissect this a little:

The assertion here is that Twitter's @haydentiff, is also @XRPTrump.  This is based on, as far as I can tell, a single tweet by @XRPTrump, which included "http://twitter.com/haydentiff" at the end of it, that Twitter displays as "Tiffany Hayden" - an underlined link to her Twitter profile, aka - a "tag".

The person asserting this includes a screenshot of this tweet, and writes:

"Lol, busted. When [Tiffany Hayden] is tired and forgets which account she’s posting from..."
(edited for clarity, the original post refers to her somewhat unclearly)

It appears the person has assumed, that because a "tag" of Tiffany Hayden's profile is included at the end of the Tweet, that Tiffany was actually intending to "sign" her post with her name, but accidentally did so with the wrong name.

This assertion rests on the following assumptions:

1) That a (seasoned) Twitter user chose to "sign" their post with a tag of their own profile, even though they've never done that before.
2) That they chose to do it this one time, even though its a completely redundant thing to do, because every tweet already includes a link to the persons profile automatically, and displays it as their username above the tweet - something even complete Twitter-n00b's pick up immediately and intuitively.
3) That they thought of, and decided to do this completely redundant and unprecedented thing, even knowing it would waste precious pieces of limited character-real-estate in their tweet, and provide absolutely no benefit.
4) That the singular time this person decided to take this redundant, pointless and even actively wasteful step, in contravention of all common-sense and all prior posting style, they also got their "signature" wrong, and included instead the name of an account they were actively trying to conceal.

To me, one of these would be enough to service significant doubt, and all four of these together being assumed together seems to stretch the validity of the assertion beyond breaking point.

@TiffanyHayden's explanation, that someone she communicates with frequently, simply tagged her profile in a post, makes an almost infinite amount of greater sense.

IMO, the person who made this claim should apologise to both parties and all of us.  Personally, I apologise to you all for not investigating the claim properly before putting the two profiles into a tweet analyser - I wouldn't have bothered if I'd taken the time to look at how unbelievably silly the original claim was.

This. The bar always has been set low for LiL but this is just a waste of everyone’s time.