ReformedEquityTrader

Tiff Hayden is XRP Trump

Posted (edited)

I'd believe it. Or maybe it's a different chick but XRPTrump is a woman

Edit: lol oh wow, she screen shotted and forgot to delete her name 😄 damn. I believe Tiffany is paid by Ripple tho... 

I believe in xrp, but I don't go on Twitter trying to fix fuddsters 24/7, I don't care. XRP will be successful with or without Tiffany, haters, lovers and etc. Twitter doesn't decide the future of xrp. But the amount of effort she puts in, definitely won't be surprised if she's paid

Edited by AlibabaGrp

9 minutes ago, lucky said:

When I still was on twitter I’ve been in private chat with both xrptrump and tiffany regularly, with heated debates about various topics, including off topic. It was impossible these two were one person, both had dialogs with each other that were in character. I believe xrptrump may be Dutch, or that at least he’s in Europe. I think he genuinly believes in the project and does not want good David Schwartz to clean up all the fud and hate, but wants to assist him in that almost impossible task. Tiff probably has similar motivations, but she has also has ties with Ripple on a personal level, and has not been secret about that.

What I really appreciate about xrptrump is that he’s always a gentleman, and fights fud with facts and reason, and is pretty damn good at that. I’ve invited him to my party at 31-12-2019 and he promised me to be there.

I just posted the evidence, and the method by which it is both possible and has been exposed.

Believe it, or not.  Up to you.

18 minutes ago, lucky said:

When I still was on twitter I’ve been in private chat with both xrptrump and tiffany regularly, with heated debates about various topics, including off topic. It was impossible these two were one person, both had dialogs with each other that were in character. I believe xrptrump may be Dutch, or that at least he’s in Europe. I think he genuinly believes in the project and does not want good David Schwartz to clean up all the fud and hate, but wants to assist him in that almost impossible task. Tiff probably has similar motivations, but she has also has ties with Ripple on a personal level, and has not been secret about that.

What I really appreciate about xrptrump is that he’s always a gentleman, and fights fud with facts and reason, and is pretty damn good at that. I’ve invited him to my party at 31-12-2019 and he promised me to be there.

XRPtrump is female.

Posted (edited)

While conducting research into Bigfoot (Sasquatch), a team of nerds located a confused bear on a riverbed. Can neither confirm or deny the connections without seeing the mask or teeth, but there is a possibility of a connection.

image.png.792347e3707a09a5410167fe819903dc.png

Edited by mandelbaum

1 hour ago, lucky said:

Didn't Dr Trump go missing for a while late last year? Maybe the Dr burned out and passed the account on to Tiff. Just a wild speculation. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Professor Hantzen said:

I"m not so sure they are the same person. Analysis of their accounts shows a very different posting schedule, and on which Friday and Sunday poor Tiffany would appear to get no sleep at all if she were keeping up the ruse

Great analytics to show :) I was thinking about this before I saw your post. On one hand, getting no sleep is something that counters the suggestions of them being the same person.

At the same time, one using entirely an iPhone and the other a computer, and small overlap between the times they post, might suggest that the person is focusing on 1 account at a time and tries not to use both at the same time :) Of course, it might just be timezone difference.

P.S: I don't believe them to be the same person.

Edited by xp3215233