ReformedEquityTrader

Tiff Hayden is XRP Trump

I don’t really care either way although they have very different personalities and styles which would be very hard for one person to maintain. They both contribute immensely to fighting FUD and educating others often with incredible patience and willingness to share the same information over and over again.

If you don’t like them, don’t follow them but I think they are enormous assets to the ecosystem. 

2 minutes ago, spondulixrp said:

It's quite possible he's just misinformed and putting slides together with bad data. More than likely in fact.

This is a presentation for Rutgers Executive MBA program, likely by a student presenting his project. Nothing more, nothing less. 

On the topic of this thread, I’m not surprised LilBumper jumped the gun again and thinks this is “proof” their the same person. Moves his track record to 0-3. 

The only clue I got was during a Brad AMA when he suggested that XRP Trump - could it also be a woman?

He must know something, otherwise why raise the question.

If true, Tiff's a genius. If not, she's still great and lets move on.

1 minute ago, Flintstone said:

Was that not Hodor?  Can’t really remember but I think I recall Hodor  being faced with this question in the comments of one of his blog posts here.

Oh boy you might be right, mixed that up...

Regardless of who they are they both are very childish and unprofessional when it comes to calling them out on things they say.

Rather than respond to me or many other people they just blocked me and countless others that are just trying to keep discussions honest.

21 minutes ago, DividendGamer said:

Regardless of who they are they both are very childish and unprofessional when it comes to calling them out on things they say.

Rather than respond to me or many other people they just blocked me and countless others that are just trying to keep discussions honest.

This thread was created to make an unfounded and false accusation. Tiffany Hayden and XRPTrump are NOT the same person. Nothing in your response contributes to keeping THIS discussion honest. 

7 minutes ago, TiffanyHayden said:

This thread was created to make an unfounded and false accusation. Tiffany Hayden and XRPTrump are NOT the same person. Nothing in your response contributes to keeping THIS discussion honest. 

Even though I'm not on Twitter, thanks for explaining @TiffanyHayden