ReformedEquityTrader

Tiff Hayden is XRP Trump

Posted (edited)

Xrptrump once gave clues it was a female

Maybe she and Tiffany share their Twitter handles with each other? That's also a possibility

Edited by AlibabaGrp

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, lucky said:

I’ve invited him to my party at 31-12-2019 and he promised me to be there.

Where is the party happening? Amsterdam? )

Just curious... and sorry for being blunt, you may not answer it, if you not wish to.

On topic - i'm still on Twitter and from timing zones point of view it is rather impossible for Dr. T and TH be the same person.

Edited by WillGetThere
By time zones reference i mean that they both usually post from different time zones

8 minutes ago, lucky said:

By all means please keep us updated about which topics you don’t care about.

I ‘liked’ his post because I too don’t care.  

Certainly this is a interesting turn of events,  but the final washdown will have zero impact on me...   I support anyone who is fighting fud so long as they are decent about it.

So I support her and him(?) but don’t feel an evangelical zeal as they appear to...

I also don’t believe Ripple are paying her unless someone has some evidence otherwise?

6 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I ‘liked’ his post because I too don’t care.  

Certainly this is a interesting turn of events,  but the final washdown will have zero impact on me...   I support anyone who is fighting fud so long as they are decent about it.

So I support her and him(?) but don’t feel an evangelical zeal as they appear to...

I also don’t believe Ripple are paying her unless someone has some evidence otherwise?

I guess many here don't know this, but Dr. Tiffany is all nice until you FUD fight in a way she doesn't approve of

Then she (Usually from the Trump account) sends nastily worded PMs until you back off or dance to her tune