kenrino

DX.Exchange to offer BTC/XRP ETH/XRP EUR/XRP JPY/XRP and USD/XRP from day 1!

Base and quote are different. 

B/Q

A widely traded currency pair is the euro against the U.S. dollar, or shown as EUR/USD. In fact, it is the most liquid currency pair in the world because it is the most heavily traded. The quotation EUR/USD = 1.2500 means that one euro is exchanged for 1.2500 U.S. dollars. In this case, EUR is the base currency and USD is the quote currency (counter currency). This means that 1 euro can be exchanged for 1.25 U.S. dollars. Another way of looking at this is that it will cost you $125 to buy EUR 100.

Source

Posted (edited)

Looks promising, bit of a pump forming. The first of hopefuly many serious actors entering the sphere in 2019.

Seems to be a group of people who believe NASDAQ is listing Litecoin tomorrow. :dash1:

Edited by mandelbaum

28 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

Looks promising, bit of a pump forming. The first of hopefuly many serious actors entering the sphere in 2019.

Seems to be a group of people who believe NASDAQ is listing Litecoin tomorrow. :dash1:

The 2 exchanges i am the most excited to trade on aren't open to US traders. (coinfield, and DX) Hopefully it won't be long until US citizens can trade.  

2 hours ago, quetzalcoatl said:

The 2 exchanges i am the most excited to trade on aren't open to US traders. (coinfield, and DX) Hopefully it won't be long until US citizens can trade.  

I think you just answered my question. So US citizens won’t be able to use this platform at launch right?

3 hours ago, TokenBaby said:

The title of this post suggests that XRP is the base currency. This may not be the case.

XRP/BTC,  XRP/ETH,  XRP/USD,  XRP/EUR,  and XRP/JPY could also be true.

Why does this matter? XRP/BTC is the same as BTC/XRP isn't it? Both are markets where you can trade your XRP for BTC or the other way round.

27 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

I think you just answered my question. So US citizens won’t be able to use this platform at launch right?

Unfortunately we won't be able to as of right now. I signed up early on in the summer or spring of 2018, got the email a week or 2 ago for registration and sadly USA is blocked.  Even if i never trade there i just like checking out the exchanges, the DX one looks great only bad thing I see is that they have a monthly fee for use. I hope this isn't something that more exchanges try to start implementing. 

59 minutes ago, quetzalcoatl said:

Unfortunately we won't be able to as of right now. I signed up early on in the summer or spring of 2018, got the email a week or 2 ago for registration and sadly USA is blocked.  Even if i never trade there i just like checking out the exchanges, the DX one looks great only bad thing I see is that they have a monthly fee for use. I hope this isn't something that more exchanges try to start implementing. 

But you don't have to worry about trading fees. Just a monthly fee of 10: https://dx.exchange/how-it-works/

1 hour ago, quetzalcoatl said:

Thanks for the information I didn’t know about the monthly fee. But I’d still love to see it in the US at some point. Always good to have exposure to as wide of an audience as possible