Konan45

What is Ripple waiting on??

Really... I've been in XRP a long time. Been on this forum for a year. Always urged patience, had faith they would get the results they are working towards. Still do. 

But really. It's been so long. They have the partnerships. They have news. What are they doing?! It is TIME to give the community and the market SOMETHING. 

5 minutes ago, Konan45 said:

Really... I've been in XRP a long time. Been on this forum for a year. Always urged patience, had faith they would get the results they are working towards. Still do. 

But really. It's been so long. They have the partnerships. They have news. What are they doing?! It is TIME to give the community and the market SOMETHING. 

Lol 

16 minutes ago, Konan45 said:

Yes, they have the news, partnerships, leadership, world-class engineers, and the momentum, but the regulatory framework is not yet in place. It's not Ripple, they are ready to go. All three of their DLT/Blockchain solutions (xCurrent, xVia, and xRapid) are ready. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, AlibabaGrp said:

Sell and go buy stocks, 2x in 3-5 years, enjoy life

That’s for ***** cats.

edit... huh, they asterisk out pus sy? Lol

Edited by djdhrubs

Posted (edited)

Ripple is a software company, they sell their products. Some of these products use the XRP-ledger. Others also develop on the XRP-ledger, most of them unknown. Chris Larsen has said that at one point future the "internet of value" will take off, just like the internet of information took off. Ripple has been preparing for this take-off for 8 years to be ready the moment it happens.

In the AMAs Brad Garlinghouse has stated that they have non-disclosure agreements with some entities, they do seem to be waiting for a certain catalyst, probably regulations, to be signed.

Edited by mandelbaum

I'd say if you look at this data we're about in 2001 when Amazon bottomed at 5.97....note that just a year+ before it topped at 106.70 at the top of the dot.com bubble...the only big difference if the parallel is good is the time frame...XRP will move much faster IMO...but still..."IF" this works as planned it will take some time...

It's all about either two things:

1) Formal regulation that allows banks custody solutions resulting in a global liquidity confirmation that this bridge asset is here to stay 

or

2) "push da button garlichouse"

It's got to be one of those two things.