Konan45

What is Ripple waiting on??

7 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

I think the seller still owes us something and this something is the functionality of the products we purchased, in this case, lot of us purchased a real use case XRP coin worldwide used for low fee transactions and a high speed. None want to purchase a product  does not work as it should.

Where exactly did you buy your xrp? Does it not work? 

1 minute ago, LordVetinari said:

Where exactly did you buy your xrp? Does it not work? 

On litebit.eu, bitstamp, kraken and anycoindirect. Seem not working good, because xrp price still tied to bitcoin ( and ... bitcoin is obsolete like hell  cryptocurrency ) so, xrp price is low and not as it should be  in a real use worldwide case ( big institutions use it )  but this is an inner engine I can't check up, maybe is working good and only need some more time to take off.

I would like to answer with three of the four truths of the Buddha's teaching:
The first truth teaches that all beings are subject to suffering.
The second truth teaches that suffering is caused by desire.
The third truth teaches that by extinguishing the cause of suffering, suffering itself can be ended.

Since we all, each with his own motives, believe in the success of Ripple / XRP, we must practice patience and "suffer" further. Or end the suffering and end the investment. I will suffer gladly still another few years... 😉

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

On litebit.eu, bitstamp, kraken and anycoindirect. Seem not working good, because xrp price still tied to bitcoin ( and ... bitcoin is obsolete like hell  cryptocurrency ) so, xrp price is low and not as it should be  in a real use worldwide case ( big institutions use it )  but this is an inner engine I can't check up, maybe is working good and only need some more time to take off.

Have you done the annual maintenance? Are you using 2019 candles? The XRP user manual says that you need to get a new box of candles for your charts. And don't forget to change the wicks every three months. 

Edited by LordVetinari

15 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Seems to me everything is on track and moving ahead at a solid pace.  That the price does not reflect the progress just illustrates we are in a very immature market.  A market that was set up by enthusiasts for PoW tech rather than PofC tech.  A market that was about being anti establishment rather than working with the establishment.  If you don't trust the strategy of Ripple you should follow the prices and invest with the crypto-crowd (some are doing rather well), if you believe XRP then you have to be patient whilst others catch up with your thinking.

Good point. I walk by faith, not by sight.

15 hours ago, Konan45 said:

I was saying I've been in Ripple longer than I've been on this forum. 

Do you happen to have any big boy pants and cinnamon? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, LordVetinari said:

Have you done the annual maintenance? Are you using 2019 candles? The XRP user manual says that you need to get a new box of candles for your charts. And don't forget to change the wicks every three months. 

Yes, just purchased new candles, I always follow the manual , instructions maintenance ..

640x640.jpg.b04add9cca240e55e80090657b589928.jpg

Posted (edited)

Ripple is just waiting for all the weak hands to sell.  They'll flip the switch in May and it'll be $2000+ per coin.  It's definitely either May or the next full/lunar moon thing in January... I can't remember which Riddle was the most recent update.  Moon soon baby!

Edited by KaaKaRmA

18 hours ago, Konan45 said:

Really... I've been in XRP a long time. Been on this forum for a year. Always urged patience, had faith they would get the results they are working towards. Still do. 

But really. It's been so long. They have the partnerships. They have news. What are they doing?! It is TIME to give the community and the market SOMETHING. 

Ripple has already crossed their finish line. They are now positioned to be the most successful financial tech company in the world. They have redefined the cross border tranasaction mechanisms. Did you not see their website? Xvia and xCurrent are revolutionary software offerings, that banks, FI’s and even Swift are adopting.

xRapid is simply a shiny trinket, peddled by snake oil salesmen, claiming XRP as a main ingredient. Yes XRP (xRapid) can bring another 10-20% savings to the world banks, but it also brings 100% of the risk, thus no one, except amateur speculators and savy sharks are buying. (Only the sharks will profit- and most have left this site during the cashout, we call 2018).

Check the impact xRapid has had on the USD-MEX exchanges... Santander has exactly 0 xRapid transactions, and no plans to utilize the software in the future.

WU has used it ONCE,. This single transaction allowed Ripple Labs to brag for months that Western Union was “Testing” xRapid. Not an outright lie, but better known as “banker’s facts”  WU eventually had to publicly squash the misrepresentations from RL. 

HODL; for it is all you have at this point, don’t be the fool “buying” the dips. If digital assets and blockchain are ever adopted for international settlements, you can bet your *ss that the general public will not be the first to the party. Bankers and politicians will always be first to the feeding trough. You get their scraps.

We have the pieces and the board but we lack the rules. When we have them, winning the game will be a matter of a short period of time.

Pleased to see that our Chat starts to be alive again ...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Yes XRP (xRapid) can bring another 10-20% savings to the world banks, but it also brings 100% of the risk,

I respect and see how you came to me some of your other conclusions so I'm not going to give you a hard time and disagree.

I'm wondering about the bit I quoted. I believe it's greater than 10-20% but that's not important either. Let's just say 15% savings is the real number.

Wouldn't 15% savings and freeing up parked capital of exotic fiat be motivation enough to find ways to mitigate enough risk that xRapid is a viable solution? I'm not talk about world domination, but safe and liquid enough to transfer $10,000,000 at any given point in time of exotic currency. 

You've noted Ripple's track record of success so why would they just throw their hands up now? They're sitting on a mountain of xrp. 

Edited by LordVetinari

I agree with @LordVetinari here but I'm under the impression that Ripple have structured the transactions such that RippleNet members don't actually have to hold or even touch XRP to facilitate an XRapid transaction if they don't want to.  I understood that it's always held with the XRapid partner exchange.  This is an example of Ripple listening to the feedback of their customers and providing a solution.  The limitation and lack of adoption (including USD-MEX probably) are due to until now slow to build liquidity as well as regulatory issues in key markets such as the US and EU.  They are beginning to build out in Asia, Singapore, Middle East and Brazil and as an XRP hodler I fully expect to see meaningful XRapid volume in these corridors by Q3 this year.  What you say about Santander having zero interest in XRapid is just not true.  Finally, @Valhalla_Guy what then is your opinion on the new XCurrent 4.0 features and Multi-hop?  Why do you believe Ripple decided to take the trouble to integrate customers from XCurrent into XRapid either directly or through an XRapid partner indirectly so easily?  It's my belief that the team at Ripple views XRP as a critical tool toward bringing the IOV to life.  Why do you think Stefan Thomas left his position as CTO at Ripple to start Coil?