Sign in to follow this  
Armanius

My bear cub turned 1

2 hours ago, Armanius said:

He is gorgeous too!!! How old is he? 

Thx.... he'll be 4 this April. Aren't they just the best dogs..? I haven't one complaint with the breed besides the shedding (German Shedders). They're so smart....like Hannibal Lecter smart lol. I'm guessing yours is about the same age....perhaps younger...?

Edited by Trendkill

2 hours ago, Trendkill said:

Thx.... he'll be 4 this April. Aren't they just the best dogs..? I haven't one complaint with the breed besides the shedding (German Shedders). They're so smart....like Hannibal Lecter smart lol. I'm guessing yours is about the same age....perhaps younger...?

They are my favorite breed!! Oh man, shedding is worse with my pup. He is long coated shepherd and sheds A LOT. I agree. They are super intelligent. Sometimes I think my pup was a human in his previous life lol  

He is a year and 2 months old 

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

The undisputed king of the dog world.  The absolute pinnacle of all mans best friends.  Unbelievably capable and fantastically loyal.  Funny and fun and a source of great joy.

I may have a tiny bias....   :) 

Not at all. I would say big truth :) 

1 hour ago, Armanius said:

They are my favorite breed!! Oh man, shedding is worse with my pup. He is long coated shepherd and sheds A LOT. I agree. They are super intelligent. Sometimes I think my pup was a human in his previous life lol  

He is a year and 2 months old 

I feel stupid because I overlooked the "turned 1" portion of your title...got hung up on the bear cub part lol. Yep...like humans...when they look at you there's a lot going on behind those eyes.

2 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

The undisputed king of the dog world.  The absolute pinnacle of all mans best friends.  Unbelievably capable and fantastically loyal.  Funny and fun and a source of great joy.

I may have a tiny bias....   :) 

They sure are... absolutely no comparison exists.

Sign in to follow this