ripplewaytogo

New Prediction Game for the 4 quarters of 2019, please write your prediction.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:39 AM, ripplewaytogo said:

Hi Guys,

First congras to @tar on getting the price prediction correct on the 2018. You are a legend.

Just wondering if anyone else would like to start a table for the 4 quarters of prediction for the year 2019? 

Like this one here: 

I would love to do it but with 1 kid and another on the way I wont have the time to do it this year.

Anyone willing to carry the flag for the team?

If there is someone here are my guesses:

1st Quarter 2019: $0.50 AUD

2nd Quarter 2019: $0.65 AUD

3rd Quarter 2019: $0.87 AUD

4th Quarter 2019: $1.20 AUD

Happy New Year everyone:)

@tar has now put his hands up to do the prediction game input, thank you, please write all your predictions by reply. Thanks @tar and please do include yours too. I am very eager to see what your guesses will be for the 4 quarters of this year:)

1st Quarter 2019: $0.33 USD

2nd Quarter 2019: $0.33 USD

3rd Quarter 2019: $0.33 USD

4th Quarter 2019: $0.34 USD

😋

3 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

By sheer luck, someone is going to get this correct. And then everyone’s going to think they’re a genius and hang onto every word they say.

giphy.webp

2 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

By sheer luck, someone is going to get this correct. And then everyone’s going to think they’re a genius and hang onto every word they say.

Guessing a future value is all about getting as close a possible to the actual value of the asset at the predicted time. No one will be hailed or praised, it's just for fun and games. If you don't like prediction games, why are you wasting your time in this thead? 

3 hours ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

Guessing a future value is all about getting as close a possible to the actual value of the asset at the predicted time. No one will be hailed or praised, it's just for fun and games. If you don't like prediction games, why are you wasting your time in this thead? 

Who said anything about me not liking it or it being a waste of my time? I actually think it's quite entertaining to read through these. 

Q1: 0,32

Q2: 0,39

Q3: 0,41

Q4: 0,52