ripplewaytogo

New Prediction Game for the 4 quarters of 2019, please write your prediction.

11 hours ago, Helmsdeep said:

I think you rate aiming too low here. At that level this assets class will be a thing of the past -and end 2019 is to close for that. 

17 hours ago, NO-XRP said:

I think you rate aiming too low here. At that level this assets class will be a thing of the past -and end 2019 is to close for that. 

Even if XRP does goes to $0.04 it won’t go away. It could be due to the fall of BTC however it will be the end of many other rubbish coins if XRP falls to the 4c level. 

Having said that, unless major usage does comes from major banks XRP will likely be in the current level. 

If in 36 month we still don’t see any major usage I would say XRP have failed. 

2 hours ago, BluKoo said:

This has maybe already been asked, but is it the end of the quarter or the beginning of the quarter? Or maybe the average price throughout the quarter? lol

End of the Quarter on the last day

5 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Even if XRP does goes to $0.04 it won’t go away. It could be due to the fall of BTC however it will be the end of many other rubbish coins if XRP falls to the 4c level. 

Having said that, unless major usage does comes from major banks XRP will likely be in the current level. 

If in 36 month we still don’t see any major usage I would say XRP have failed. 

I think if xrp stays listed in the crypto space it will be dragged down with the rest of them . 

It needs to stand alone and be traded somewhere else not in the little kiddies market that are constantly swayed by bot trading and other mostly illegal manipulation practices . 

My opinion only but it is time for XRP to grow up or be abandoned as a failure in 2019 . 

Edited by Helmsdeep

1st Quarter 2019: $0.2859 USD

2nd Quarter 2019: $0.7417 USD

3rd Quarter 2019: $1.3259 USD

4th Quarter 2019: $2.4820 USD

The low for 2019 will be around $0.16 USD, and a high around $2.72 USD.

2020 should have a high less than $8.00 USD but above $3.20 USD, with no way of predicting the low.

If you want investment gains while you're waiting for the next crypto bull run,
look for selling opportunities in the stock market (like S&P) and selling USD (against other Forex currencies);
also, buying opportunities in emerging markets.

Avoid leverage/margin, scalping, and day trading.
Look for longer term investments using breakout strategies or simply buying the dip / selling the rip.

I don't have a crystal ball, but I have seen the future.
And it looks pretty bright, for those who have enough patience.

Edited by increasedwisdom
I think this is where I say something corny like "this is not investment advice, and is for entertainment purposes only," or something like that

Q1 .30

Q2 .50

Q3 .70

Q4 .25