Jump to content

New Prediction Game for the 4 quarters of 2019, please write your prediction.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok then. Pulling some numbers out of my.. Q1 : $ 0.35  ( wasn’t that yesterday??)  Q2 : $ 4.20 Gaining traction Q3 : $ 6.80  Annnnnddd we’re launching Q4 : $ 2,50 fooled again, sho

Five years? If that's enough. Don't forget that the cryptobubble burst at the beginning of 2018. Years, if not decades, will pass before the market recovers. For comparison: The Nasdaq 100 h

What a joke. Last year 90% of the predictions were all between $5 and $100. And now they are all between 0.3 and 1. What a coincidence, if we would get a rally to $1 everyone would change their predic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Nice, few more days to go. 

You bet be damn right about the end of the year predictions too or else.......lol

But somehow I just feel this rally won’t last.....I think it will not topple $0.81 AUD at its highs and it will drop back to $0.50 AUD soon after (don’t ask me how, just a feel)

It’s happening! Looks like my prediction is pretty spot on!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

I have $0.413 as the final price on 6/30 so congrats to:

@PactaSuntServanda for predicting $0.40

And

@RippleGambler for $0.42

On to September!

 

Thanks! I'm not too sure whether I am happy with being right on this one though :lol:

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

Thanks! I'm not too sure whether I am happy with being right on this one though :lol:

Good on you. End year price? What was yours?

I said few days ago this thing is gonna drop to around $0.50 AUD and looks like I am also not too far behind. 

Husband looks happy today, looks like can’t get rid of those annoying LEGO for a while yet........grrrrrrrr

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kalarie said:

I have $0.413 as the final price on 6/30 so congrats to:

@PactaSuntServanda for predicting $0.40

And

@RippleGambler for $0.42

On to September!

 

That makes me 2 for 2 I think. See you in 3 months! 

I've actually changed my overall analysis. I think the bull will run until q3/q4 2021 now. XRP to roll up to about $26... fingers crossed.

Don't forget your fiat is worthless people! 

Edited by RippleGambler
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Good on you. End year price? What was yours?

I said few days ago this thing is gonna drop to around $0.50 AUD and looks like I am also not too far behind. 

Husband looks happy today, looks like can’t get rid of those annoying LEGO for a while yet........grrrrrrrr

I don't remember exactly, you'd have to look it up. I believe I estimated 0.9$ by end of Q3 and 1.4$ by the end of the year. Would be happy to be wrong on those as well, if prices turn out to be higher by than. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.