Jump to content
ripplewaytogo

New Prediction Game for the 4 quarters of 2019, please write your prediction.

Recommended Posts

Guest
17 hours ago, automatic said:

Low of 24c, high of $20-25, year close at about $11.

That would be fantastic but my gut feeling is $20-25 will take another 5years.

fingers crossed your right 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Paddy said:

That would be fantastic but my gut feeling is $20-25 will take another 5years.

fingers crossed your right 👍

Five years? If that's enough.

Don't forget that the cryptobubble burst at the beginning of 2018. Years, if not decades, will pass before the market recovers.

For comparison: The Nasdaq 100 had around 4500-4700 points at the height of the American DotCom bubble, then everything burst and the index was not even 2500 points until the end of 2007 (when the financial crisis caused the next crash).

15(!!!) years later, in 2015, the index was able to pass the 4500 point mark again.

To believe that the crypto market will rise again within the year like 2017 is nothing but hope.

The bubble was the big chance to make cash, it will take a very long time until XRP is again in the regions 2-3$, until then it is a matter of taking with a little play money the pumps and dumps.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

Five years? If that's enough.

Don't forget that the cryptobubble burst at the beginning of 2018. Years, if not decades, will pass before the market recovers.

For comparison: The Nasdaq 100 had around 4500-4700 points at the height of the American DotCom bubble, then everything burst and the index was not even 2500 points until the end of 2007 (when the financial crisis caused the next crash).

15(!!!) years later, in 2015, the index was able to pass the 4500 point mark again.

To believe that the crypto market will rise again within the year like 2017 is nothing but hope.

The bubble was the big chance to make cash, it will take a very long time until XRP is again in the regions 2-3$, until then it is a matter of taking with a little play money the pumps and dumps.

 

You forget one thing: crypto cant be compared to traditional stock cycles. Crypto trades like crypto.

 

To say that it will take years or decades to recover is delusional. Look at past crypto crashes. This isnt the first one.

 

For all I know crypto can start another bullrun tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:
8 hours ago, Paddy said:

That would be fantastic but my gut feeling is $20-25 will take another 5years.

fingers crossed your right 👍

Five years? If that's enough.

Don't forget that the cryptobubble burst at the beginning of 2018. Years, if not decades, will pass before the market recovers.

For comparison: The Nasdaq 100 had around 4500-4700 points at the height of the American DotCom bubble, then everything burst and the index was not even 2500 points until the end of 2007 (when the financial crisis caused the next crash).

15(!!!) years later, in 2015, the index was able to pass the 4500 point mark again.

To believe that the crypto market will rise again within the year like 2017 is nothing but hope.

The bubble was the big chance to make cash, it will take a very long time until XRP is again in the regions 2-3$, until then it is a matter of taking with a little play money the pumps and dumps.

That sounds perfectly rational and highly probable.   Still, there are some differences between crypto today and tech stocks in 2001 that I think may play in our favor:

  • Current market is highly manipulated (5% actual volume, 95% wash), and xrp is currently in the midst of what could plausibly be a manipulated price suppression.  If so, current xrp price is artificially lower than it would be in a normally functioning market.  Additionally, anyone suppressing the price on purpose would be doing so in order to eventually benefit from such price suppression.  A pump is thus inevitable.
  • Actual daily volumes are still low (40mil non-wash volume), meaning that xRapid adoption may have a strong impact on price.
  • Tech stock recovery was driven by utility, and that utility came in the form of consumers gradually shifting their habits (shopping, banking etc) to online services which took a better part of the decade.  The adoption curve should look quite a bit different for Ripple given that they are targeting businesses, and that their products deliver immediate ROI.  Coupled with current low exchange volumes, price impact of banks/money transmitters going live (even without the full network effect in play) may be significant.
  • Current period feels similar to 2016.  In 2017, xrp had a 1-2 pump in march and april which saw its price increase 50x in the span of about 8 weeks.  I believe that this pump was eventually attributed to ledger spamming, but in either case it showed the potential effect of volume on a relatively dormant asset.  Given the current push to adoption, I suspect we will see a similar scenario play out at some point in the near future (but for different reasons) and to a similar effect.

And of course - this is Xrp Trading and Price Speculation forum, and this is nothing more than a guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 11:17 AM, ripplewaytogo said:

Thanks @tar

I have changed the title and you be the all important person for the game of prediction for the 2019.

Mine is: 

1st Quarter 2019: $0.50 AUD

2nd Quarter 2019: $0.65 AUD

3rd Quarter 2019: $0.87 AUD

4th Quarter 2019: $1.20 AUD

My 2 nd quarter 2019  : 0,66 usd 

3 rd quarter 2019: 0,88 usd 

4th quarter 2019  : 1,21 usd 

 

happy gaming 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd Quarter 2019: $0.42 USD

3rd Quarter 2019: $0.40 USD

4th Quarter 2019: $0.55 USD

I'll go a step further for giggles and grins (or laughs):

1st Quarter 2020: $0.64 USD      1st Quarter 2021: $1.49 USD

2nd Quarter 2020: $0.60 USD     2nd Quarter 2021: $1.33 USD

3rd Quarter 2020: $0.75 USD      3rd Quarter 2021: $1.39 USD

4th Quarter 2020: $0.98 USD      4th Quarter 2021: $1.50 USD

 

1st Quarter 2030: $10.44 USD     

2nd Quarter 2030: $10.52 USD

3rd Quarter 2030: $10.60 USD

4th Quarter 2030: $10.75 USD

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 3:19 PM, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Ok then. Pulling some numbers out of my..

Q1 : $ 0.35  ( wasn’t that yesterday??) 

Q2 : $ 4.20 Gaining traction

Q3 : $ 6.80  Annnnnddd we’re launching

Q4 : $ 2,50 fooled again, should have sold at $ 8.50 ATH August 15. 

EOY/Q1 2020 : $ 2.10 

 

 

You are right now!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 1:23 PM, RippleGambler said:

Am I too late? Not to big myself up but I'm always terrifyingly accurate at predicting things. 

Q1 $0.33

Q2 $0.42

Q3 $0.55

Q4 $3

2020 Q2 $7.50 and latest bull top. 

Looks like I'll be slightly off! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, RippleGambler said:

Looks like I'll be slightly off! 

Nice, few more days to go. 

You bet be damn right about the end of the year predictions too or else.......lol

But somehow I just feel this rally won’t last.....I think it will not topple $0.81 AUD at its highs and it will drop back to $0.50 AUD soon after (don’t ask me how, just a feel)

Edited by ripplewaytogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Uhmmmm........ yes, I’m the most master of bagholding 😇🤪

So you have a target price just in case this time it flies? Mine is $1.62 AUD:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...