ripplewaytogo

New Prediction Game for the 4 quarters of 2019, please write your prediction.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:48 PM, ripplewaytogo said:

Fees this forum has gone so quiet.....

Reflection of all of crypto being quiet for so long.

Btw, a lot of people in the game have end of March predictions in the $0.30-$0.36 range.  This could turn out to be a very competitive game this year.

Posted (edited)

My crystal ball is clouded by what appears to be smoke, blown our way by the SEC, CFTC, and the Congress. 

The near term seems impossible to call. 

I see a BTC driven pop as possible by mid April, per cycle counting TA. Call it a jump to XRP .50 as BTC gets back to 6K or higher.

If we get some regulatory guidance by late summer, then Q3 might get us to $1.00

End of year best case with nothing but speculation pushing XRP, we might get to $2.00.

End of year with some kind of measurable progress with bank adoption of XRP and some large buyers coming in.....more like $5.00.....or even more, could have a FOMO run and go crazy, of course.

Is that more guesses than I'm allowed?

Edited by dr_ed

Q1: 0.30

Q2: 0.22

Q3: 0.45

Q4: 0.38

for everyone I hope these numbers are wrong , but just giving a guess, and keeping it grounded.

real high numbers (even 2-3$) will have to be with knowing real utility is in play.

institutional fomo may be coming and that is where we could see astronomical numbers.