codiusrex

Which banks using XRP now?

Maybe I was gullible to buy XRP at $2 but maybe more gullible to believe BG when he said banks will be using XRP or xRapid by the end of 2018.

So.... Which banks using XRP now?

2 hours ago, Asen4XRP said:

SCB and Catalyst credit uinion.

To be even more specific Catalyst handles remittances for 1,400 credit unions in the U.S. That's >25% of the credit unions in the U.S. So Pretty big.

Posted (edited)

Is there any valid proof Catalyst is using XRP?  I am not saying they are not or trying to imply they wont but I would just like to see a source if there is any out there.  My understanding is they were prepping to use it not that they have started using it already. I was hoping they ramp up rather quickly on getting it in production so definitely interested in any source info anyone has with timelines etc.

Edited by RikkiTikki

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, codiusrex said:

Maybe I was gullible to buy XRP at $2 but maybe more gullible to believe BG when he said banks will be using XRP or xRapid by the end of 2018.

there are people out there as we speak who wont find out about XRP for several more years. once they do, and are buying XRP for over $10+, you will appear to them as an investing maestro.

Edited by XRPto50dollars

11 hours ago, codiusrex said:

Apart from your (risky) investment, banks using XRP isn't what counts now. Most important for Ripple to succeed is the strategic plan and how it becomes executed. That plan has a name... "The Internet of Value" and to my understanding that plan is unfolding how it is written. Interledger, Ripplenet, xCurrent, Coil, xVia, xRapid, .... all those pieces falling in place one by one fitting to each other into one concerting solution. XRP is just one small piece in that puzzle and will have to find and proof its technical value before it can defend an investment value....

Investing in XRP means .... that it is too early (for the impatient) or it's for the uncertain and longer term

13 hours ago, codiusrex said:

there is no bank using xrapid

12 hours ago, RikkiTikki said:

Is there any valid proof Catalyst is using XRP?  I am not saying they are not or trying to imply they wont but I would just like to see a source if there is any out there.  My understanding is they were prepping to use it not that they have started using it already. I was hoping they ramp up rather quickly on getting it in production so definitely interested in any source info anyone has with timelines etc.

Catalyst Corporate Partners with Ripple on Blockchain for Cross-Border Payments

2 minutes ago, Centaurus said:

Hey, at least you are not as gullible to have bought the $589EOY. 

Exactly, I'm glad that 589 BS is no longer an issue anymore. It was nothing more than fools gold!!! Now ppl can go back to thinking rationally about XRP's price appreciation in correlation to actual adoption of XRP related solutions (i.e xRapid etc). 

46 minutes ago, King34Maine said:

Exactly, I'm glad that 589 BS is no longer an issue anymore. It was nothing more than fools gold!!! Now ppl can go back to thinking rationally about XRP's price appreciation in correlation to actual adoption of XRP related solutions (i.e xRapid etc). 

People aren’t over the shock of reality yet. Many still bitter, not wanting to believe reality, and some continue to kick the can further.  Ignoring these weak minded and we can return to a realistic community focused on true developments and solutions.