DutchPanda

New EOY 2019 predictions

Your new New EOY 2019 Prediction  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Happy New Year Zerpeners. Let's start with a fresh EOY 2019 price prediction! Let's rock into this new year..

• XRP's still under a dollar
    • XRP 1-5 dollars
    • XRP 5-10 dollars
    • XRP 10-20 dollars
    • XRP 20-50 dollars
    • XRP 0.06 dollars
    • Crypto dead
    • XRP 589+

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 03/01/2019 at 11:00 PM

Posted (edited)

589+

eoy 2018 was delayed by regulations etc

eoy 2019 is a very very good possibility. Lots of moving parts coming together. I always thought 589 was possible just never really EOY 2018 was realistic. 

According to this poll there are going to be a lot of sellers here in early spring. Hope you guys have huge bags cause this is alifetime hold for me. Selling at 10$ seems absurd to me. Going to use my nano  as a ATM machine if it hits big time. 

Edited by Cryptoball

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KaaKaRmA said:

The only thing you broke is my wallet with your false $50 and $589 promises. You’re 0-2. 

Someone you never met on the internet made you go broke? Listen, I'm in real estate...do I have some property for you!

Edited by G-Men

Minority view was right for 2018 and majority was wrong in 2018.  I still remember people who mentioned anything about price dropping were attacked left and right and some even left -

So I am guessing majority will be wrong this time too and minority will be right in 2019 again. :popcorn1:

2 hours ago, Cryptoball said:

According to this poll there are going to be a lot of sellers here in early spring. Hope you guys have huge bags cause this is alifetime hold for me. Selling at 10$ seems absurd to me. Going to use my nano  as a ATM machine if it hits big time. 

I can assure you those with modest expectations (if you want to call a 1,000% annual rate of return modest), who continue to dollar cost average and strategize their future sell prices according to their latest research will be in this game a lot longer than those who become easily excitable which tend to correlate with those who get out of touch with reality in a bull market.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LilBender said:

I broke him

Now he wants to be me

It happens all the time 

:biggrin:  The Robot has spoken and now listen to my first MM of 2019, might be the last, a classic one that I posted before. There is only one true Robot in this Chat.

Edited by zenkert

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, zenkert said:

:biggrin:  The Robot has spoken and now listen to my first MM of 2019, might be the last, a classic one that I posted before. There is only one true Robot in this Chat.

Glad you're back Bull. Happy newyear!

Edited by DutchPanda

Posted (edited)

What I’d like to see reflected as a price in 2019 and what I truly think of what it will be are two completely different things. I am not convinced that mass adoption of XRP will lead to the gains most of us are waiting for in 2019. 

I do believe It’s in Ripple’s interest that XRP increases in value, and at this point I’d like to understand what and how they are tackling/could tackle this . I do recall that back in 2017 JoelKatz mentioned his ideal price range of XRP, somewhere between 20-50 dollar if I remember well. 

Any comments or suggestions are welcome !

Edited by Moriarty

4 hours ago, Moriarty said:

What I’d like to see reflected as a price in 2019 and what I truly think of what it will be are two completely different things. I am not convinced that mass adoption of XRP will lead to the gains most of us are waiting for in 2019. 

I do believe It’s in Ripple’s interest that XRP increases in value, and at this point I’d like to understand what and how they are tackling/could tackle this . I do recall that back in 2017 JoelKatz mentioned his ideal price range of XRP, somewhere between 20-50 dollar if I remember well. 

Any comments or suggestions are welcome !

Yeah 20-50 dollar long run though, I doubt we'll hit that next year,

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Kinda worrying that 50% of voters expect XRP price to increase by at least 15x in one year...

I guess your expectations are way lower?

Edited by DutchPanda

1 hour ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Kinda worrying that 50% of voters expect XRP price to increase by at least 15x in one year...

If they really have a large Utility case, it wouldn't actually be all that surprising. I mean $589 is nonsense of course, but $5 is within possibility definately.

1 hour ago, AlvaroXRP said:

I try to keep my expectations low just in case

Yeah just have a look at threads from october-november 2017, nobody thought at the time XRP would reach $1 in 2 months time, let alone $3. Once major partnerships using xRapid get announced, this thing will go ballistic, will that happen this year? Perhaps not, but I am sure some great announcements will be made. I would not be surprised to end the year with $8.