Bakt delay launch date

Truckdriver

@Cesar1810 the confusion is ours to share , why the delay for Bakt , I saw jobs advertised and thought a large company would have their ducks in a row before start date, are the jobs advertised of any concern for us ,   I'm only guessing if they had any intention of starting on their first start date ,  my guesswork is we will see future delays , more hype , more excuses,  more delays. I hope im wrong and they  use XRP as the base / standard and help propel XRP forward. More than interested in your thoughts.  

1 hour ago, Truckdriver said:

@ Cesar1810  la confusión es nuestra para compartir, por qué la demora para Bakt, vi empleos anunciados y pensé que una compañía grande tendría sus patos en fila antes de la fecha de inicio, son los empleos que anuncian una preocupación para nosotros, solo estoy adivinando Si tenían alguna intención de comenzar en su primera fecha de inicio, supongo que veremos retrasos futuros, más exageraciones, más excusas, más retrasos. Espero que me equivoque y utilicen XRP como base / estándar y ayuden a impulsar XRP hacia adelante. Más que interesado en tus pensamientos.  

is that there is so much speculation that really confuses.

I try to base myself on official announcements, since the information sources of other countries I do not know them (I do not know if they are good or bad)

and as I did not see anything official about the postponement of the launch (24/1/19)

I do not know what to believe. let's hope they launch in 24.

hodl

and forgiveness for ignorance.

14 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

Thanks Flintstones, I had seen the link before but I can not translate it.

I understand something like that that depend on the desicion of the CFTC? Do you confirm that 24 is not released?