This was another great read, thanks.  Are you aware of exactly what KYC checks Ripple requires in an XRapid partner?  I'd be very curious if Binance would even qualify?  I personally use Bittrex and don't have experience with them.  2019 will be an incredible year and fun to watch.  I love seeing the Country Manager in China role being advertised. It will be interesting to see further expansion in other markets.  

Hi Hodor,

Just a quick note from one in your legion of followers - many thanks for all you do! 

We are constantly reassured after reading your well thought out and crafted pieces.  The volume of research, organizing of content and ability to communicate topics of interest in the crypto world are second to none - and we have many great contributors! 

As far as "At first we were contrarians"...I suggest we still are.  Many I believe here continue to acquire as we can and always hold XRP.  Not all of us but I suspect many of us.  And for that, we are viewed as contrarians today.  Similar to what @hallwaymonitor mentions in another post earlier today "when the talking heads start to talk about XRP then we will no longer be" viewed as contrarians.  I think when the talking heads on Bloomberg, CNBC, Yahoo, CNN - etc start blabbing about the value of XRP we will suddenly be forgotten as contrarians.

Happy New year to you and yours, thanks again for all you do and get ready for a fun-filled year writing your blog!  I'm sure you will be offered tons of material to write about in 2019.

1 hour ago, aavkk said:

Are you aware of exactly what KYC checks Ripple requires in an XRapid partner?

Excellent question:  At first thought, I assumed they'd all be the same, but KYC is handled differently by different exchanges it seems. 

I imagine once xRapid volume starts rolling, there will be many exchanges wanting to know these requirements. 

Thanks @Hodor  once again , a great blog to kick off the year 2019, a year I think will be something special , as you said "In 2019, I predict that we will see XRP adopted on a scale as-yet-undreamed" . When I step back and look at the xrp community as a whole , im blown away, as you stated"  WietseWind's efforts, the XRP Community benefited from a myriad of other creative developers, architects, and designers during 2018" . Whats to come ? A myriad of talented people who have not entered this space and become believers and take us on a journey of dreams. Ripple and this community won't let this fail . Happy New Year to you @Hodor and all other's in the  XRP community, take care.

32 minutes ago, Malloy said:

You hung in  throughout 2018

We can all say this to some extent I think - even those that 'tried to play the waves' and get more units.  My believe in XRP never wavered no matter the price - I've seen this behavior before in crypto.  There is 'nobody to catch us' when we fall!

Even though 2018 was a bear market, it seems like the fundamental analysis of XRP exists independently of speculation; and I love XRP's fundamentals!

4 hours ago, Hodor said:

We can all say this to some extent I think - even those that 'tried to play the waves' and get more units.  My believe in XRP never wavered no matter the price - I've seen this behavior before in crypto.  There is 'nobody to catch us' when we fall!

Even though 2018 was a bear market, it seems like the fundamental analysis of XRP exists independently of speculation; and I love XRP's fundamentals!

Thank you Buddy! You are awesom.

HOLDOOOOR! Hold the door man, the storm is coming!

Fundamentals in these days are all what counts! Use case set the value, we just have to wait till the day when even manipulation won’t be possible any more but just facts.