Sign in to follow this  
Chewiecoin

What an Incredible Year

1 hour ago, NO-XRP said:

Most saw the drop coming and shorted XRP and re acquired the coin at a lower rate. OP is 100% correct its has been a fantastic year for XRP, we are all thrilled. Investors need to be long as we will ( probably ) not see past 30/40 cents in 2019 with a few drops and rises during the year.  Investors arriving in Jan 2018 was late to the prom, it will take years to earn back the losses unless they have bought big during the year and reduced their average to sub 50cents. 

Finally, someone's joined this forum who actually has a crystal ball.  Welcome! :)

Have been able to get over 20+ people, mostly friends and family, directly and indirectly invested into xrp.

Most are holding for long term potential growth and future price appreciation.

A couple have a lot of money and are looking for shorter time frames for profit in between other Investments.

But all in all, they are all very excited about the technology and infrastructure and team that is working to establish the Internet of Value.

To allow money to move as easily as data.

The future will be bright, bring your shades. 😎

11 hours ago, NO-XRP said:

OP said it all!

@NO-XRP you realise all of your posts are just based on current sentiment and hindsight bias.  There are a only a few types of predictions, and usually one of them - often by sheer luck - gets it right:-

• someone who genuinely is concerned that an asset is currently over-valued and sees the price going down in the near to long-term future as the market will soon realise this over-valuation
  • someone who thinks an asset is under-valued, and that future fundamentals will surely lift the price in the future (most XRP holders)
  • FUDsters who just hate a particular asset, so they continally make bearish predictions about it
  • TA types who shut out any kind of off-chart news as being an influence to price, and purely look at TA as a signpost to future price direction

A prediction MUST be made ahead of time.  It's not use saying "it was obvious..." after the fact.  Anyone can say that.  In fact, events almost always look obvious after the fact, but rarely before it.

So of the four possible prediction types people can make, of course one of them will be correct - but it doesn't even mean they are correct for the reasons they give.  In my mind, the price action we see now is largely due to quite non-fundamental influences such as:-

• manipulation
  • ICOs dumping their ETH
  • whales cashing out (not manipulation, just straight-up cashing out)

These have nothing to do with XRP being over or under-valued.  XRP is like a rudderless boat in a crypto sea right now.  It is influenced by the aforementioned winds and currents.  This is what being early to the market looks like.  In a rare instance, I agree with Charlie Lee on something in that if people don't like this kind of volatility, don't arrive early to a market.  Low liquidity is ripe for manipulation.  2019 will really tell us what the institutions think of crypto.  If it's a quiet year with prices suppressed and moving sideways or downwards, it tells me that big institutions don't really think much of crypto...they're really dragging their feet to become involved. 

However, you claim to know a lot about the future - maybe you can elaborate on how you know so much on what will happen in the 12 months ahead?

36 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

None of your business. Your xrp bags had an INCREDIBLE year. 

They did - I sold them in late January and bought in way lower through the year. Remember, buy low sell high. Your problem is you feel fearful at the wrong time.

31 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

They did - I sold them in late January and bought in way lower through the year. Remember, buy low sell high. Your problem is you feel fearful at the wrong time.

Haha why would i be fearful. I have real wealth. Anyone holding this stuff right now is a loser. If you were early enough you would have banked out by now. Otherwise you are very very late. 

8 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

Haha why would i be fearful. I have real wealth. Anyone holding this stuff right now is a loser. If you were early enough you would have banked out by now. Otherwise you are very very late. 

So you don’t hold any XRP - why are you even here? Do you troll every messageboard about assets you don’t invest in? 

52 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

So you don’t hold any XRP - why are you even here? Do you troll every messageboard about assets you don’t invest in? 

Again, so obsessed with asking me questions. Do i hold xrp? Did Brad announce a bank at the end of last year? 😂 

1 hour ago, Truthbot said:

This statement is both malicious and arrogant, even if you are telling the truth and have real wealth your way of debating have the hallmarks of someone who really is one of life's losers. 

Sign in to follow this