Sign in to follow this  
Chewiecoin

What an Incredible Year

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

What an Incredible year 2018 has been for Ripple and XRP.

Its foolish to look at the price and complain that we have had a bad year.

Look at the amazing partnerships that Ripple have made and look at the incredible advancements in RippleNet with the launch of xRapid, xVia, Coil etc.

2018 will be the year that we will look back on as the year the rails were laid and the launching pad was built.

I believe 2019 will be an amazing year. Beyond that the sky is the limit.

Happy New Year everyone.

Chewie

I completely agree that the progress and fundamentals have never been better and that the price is distracting, but 2019 could very well be a boring year with mostly sideways movement. This is just how it works.

I hope that we can wish us all a happy xRapid before next xMas anyway. If the price doesn't follow next year there is still 2020, 2021 ...

7 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

I reserve the right to continue complaining about the price.  Why is it that so many people in crypto have the attitude that their is some sort of nobility in having a low price.  Let Amazon stock fall 95%, I doubt anyone would be writing about all of Amazon's accomplishments that happened while the price was collapsing. (And yes I know xrp is not a stock.)

https://www.coindesk.com/nevermind-the-bears-2018-was-the-rude-awakening-crypto-needed   (I hate these articles)  Other titles written by the author "Why Being Diagnosed with Cancer is a Good Thing" and "The Bright Side of Your Daughter Doing ****."

Can't wait to read the articles on how good the coming depression is when the price of the DOW falls below 10k.

If complaining about the current price helps you go for it. I’m just stating that the fundamentals for XRP utility are as strong as ever and the platform was laid this year. 

No i don’t bemoan the current price and neither do I celebrate it. 

I celebrate the rails that are being built for future XRP usage. 

2 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

What an Incredible year 2018 has been for Ripple and XRP.

Its foolish to look at the price and complain that we have had a bad year.

Look at the amazing partnerships that Ripple have made and look at the incredible advancements in RippleNet with the launch of xRapid, xVia, Coil etc.

2018 will be the year that we will look back on as the year the rails were laid and the launching pad was built.

I believe 2019 will be an amazing year. Beyond that the sky is the limit.

Happy New Year everyone.

Chewie

I really hope you're right and you're not repeating this post about 2020 in a year's time! Lol.

19 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

I really hope you're right and you're not repeating this post about 2020 in a year's time! Lol.

Maybe. I will have to see how 2019 plays out first. 

Unless I see something terrible happening that threatens XRP’s utility I’ll be as bullish in a year’s time as I am now. 

Sign in to follow this