Sign in to follow this  
Chewiecoin

What an Incredible Year

9 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

You forgot the word “ fantasy” .  You’ve a rich fantasy. 

A bit like those fanciful millions you think euro exim bank might have hidden under a pillow. I still cannot believe you work in Finance. Did you actually think Apples assets were 300k? Not a surprise you are hedging your bets in such a desperate manner. You couldn't have done too well in the financial sector.

2 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

A bit like those fanciful millions you think euro exim bank might have hidden under a pillow. I still cannot believe you work in Finance. Did you actually think Apples assets were 300k? Not a surprise you are hedging your bets in such a desperate manner. You couldn't have done too well in the financial sector.

I don’t believe your rich. You’re a poor fudster.

5 hours ago, Truthbot said:

That’s illogical. If you don’t know something you assume it doesn’t exist. Or didn’t exist in this case. Good luck with that dude. I’ll continue being rich, you continue having an incredible year. 

No I just find it very strange that when you yourself said you’ve been shorting all year, you’re not even able to share with us when you entered the short position, when you took profit, and where your stop loss was. I was inviting you to show off your fantastic trades and gives us some details. I was also hoping for some insights as to where your targets are for stopping your short position. Maybe a wealthy professional like you could have shared with us how low you see XRP going?

Instead of taking that invitation, you’ve stopped the conversation short. Now I genuinely am thinking you don’t know what a short position is, and I wouldn’t be surprised if you haven’t even entered a trade in your life. You’ve said you’re rich, but unsurprisingly no one actually believes you. 

Ah well, was hoping to pick your rich brains but sorry you couldn’t help us poor folk out. :(

2 hours ago, djdhrubs said:

No I just find it very strange that when you yourself said you’ve been shorting all year, you’re not even able to share with us when you entered the short position, when you took profit, and where your stop loss was. I was inviting you to show off your fantastic trades and gives us some details. I was also hoping for some insights as to where your targets are for stopping your short position. Maybe a wealthy professional like you could have shared with us how low you see XRP going?

Instead of taking that invitation, you’ve stopped the conversation short. Now I genuinely am thinking you don’t know what a short position is, and I wouldn’t be surprised if you haven’t even entered a trade in your life. You’ve said you’re rich, but unsurprisingly no one actually believes you. 

Ah well, was hoping to pick your rich brains but sorry you couldn’t help us poor folk out. :(

Thats okay. If you want to understand shorting markets there are some good tutorials on tradingview. A lot of my colleagues are self taught. 

What you do or do not believe does not effect me or the price of xrp unfortunately. 

On 1/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, Truthbot said:

I, along with most of my floor have been shorting the balls out of the whole crypto market all year. Bitcoin, xrp, eth the lot. It’s people like you who make our job so much easier. So, thank you!

Your fairy tales are getting more exoctic, I’ll give you that. 

Yes I’m sure you are a trader and you’ve made so much money shorting the market. 

We all bow down to you’re imagined magnificence. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

On 1/14/2019 at 12:58 AM, Truthbot said:

Just checked, still rich. 

Yep, if you have to come on an Internet forum to tell everyone you’re rich, you’re not rich, you are just a child. 

Enjoying getting the members to respond to you and you’re silly baiting posts.

Don’t stay up too late you’ve got school tomorrow!!

Sign in to follow this