Sign in to follow this  
hallwaymonitor

Q4 2018 XRP summary: Actions speak louder than words

On 25 sett 2017 bitcoin price was about  3300 eur and XRP price  was about 0,15 euro , now bitcoin price is about 3300 euro another time, but XRP price is 0,33 euro. Just a note, don't know what this means, if bitcoin reach 20000 euro another time , this time XRP can reach 6 usd . 

PS: I like XRP not tied to bitcoin, but if bitcoin reach 160000 usd , XRP can be 48 / 50 usd

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

Thanks for sharing ! 
I do remember Brad Garlinghouse saying that one major bank will use XRapid with XRP end of year 2018.  What’s the status of that ?
would be great to finally hear XRP commitment from a bank ! 

Siam Commercial Bank

Ripple cashing out $1,000,000 USD worth of XRP every business day is definitely action that’s louder than any rhetorical attempt to “explain” pure speculation the purpose —because no one truly knows where the money goes.

I recall in 2016, Chris Larsen mentioned something about their software cost FIs $10,000,000 USD to enroll & use for cross-border payments. Since they boast of signing up 100s of clients/partners, I see them with $1B+ in revenue already without a need for touching their stash of XRP at all —but that’s just from a couple years ago. 

3 hours ago, Moriarty said:

Thanks for sharing ! 

I do remember Brad Garlinghouse saying that one major bank will use XRapid with XRP end of year 2018.  What’s the status of that ?

would be great to finally hear XRP commitment from a bank ! 

It was kind of weird. When asked this question in the AMA on the 18th, Brad mentioned Catalyst (which handles remittances for 1400+ U.S. credit unions) even though we already knew about Siam Commercial Bank on the 1st. Maybe he thought the credit unions where a bigger deal?

Edited by gamedev368

The entire market was down. Started exactly when Bitcoin futures began. They shorted the heck out of it because it was obviously skyrocketing for no other reason than speculation. The entire market followed with bot algorithms to put the finishing touches on a highly unregulated market. 

Will 2019 be any different? I don't know. But I will say this, if Bakkt and other forms of institutional investment finds a firm foundation, we may see the start of the next bull run. After that, cryptos with an actual use case like XRP can stand on its own. A higher price and more liquidity and this rocket will hopefully moon.