MQB

Where is mods_are_tyrants

Even this "fudstar" predicted there would be a spike to $1-1.5 EOY 2018.

She's eviscerated to death.

Look what we are now.

And what happened to brad's "I have every confidence that at least one major BANK will use xRapid by EOY"?

Which BANK? Is it going alive tomorrow?

Edited by MQB

37 minutes ago, MQB said:

Look what we are now.

And what happened to brad's "I have every confidence that at least one major BANK will use xRapid by EOY"?

What we are now are supporters of a digital asset that through this bear-year has lost in market cap but subsequently formidably gained in market share. Considering that, now tell us: Is it our boat or the tide you're yelling at? Furthermore, Brad's statement is true depending on your definition of bank. I too would like it to have been something with 'bank' in their name, but for me, that would be semantics.

46 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

What we are now are supporters of a digital asset that through this bear-year has lost in market cap but subsequently formidably gained in market share. Considering that, now tell us: Is it our boat or the tide you're yelling at? Furthermore, Brad's statement is true depending on your definition of bank. I too would like it to have been something with 'bank' in their name, but for me, that would be semantics.

He specifically said "Bank" not "financial institution".

The stupidity of the hopiumers has  been enormous.

3 minutes ago, MQB said:

He specifically said "Bank" not "financial institution".

The stupidity of the hopiumers has  been enormous.

One could argue Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union's operations and services mirror that of many 'banks'. Either way, the bottomline is we're gaining in a shitstained market, how's your favorite asset doing?

People can be wrong.

We are dealing with companies involved with billions to trillions of dollars.

These type of adoptions and upgrades take an enormous amount of time, due diligence and government oversight.

They have already said that some of their goals and plans are behind schedule.

I work for a company involved with state and national government in the field of education.

We want to be able to add xrp especially with our ACH processing, but it takes a lot of red tape and planning to develop the process and procedures to get all this accomplished.

These things take time. Be patient and be glad you can still buy more at such a cheap price.

Because $1+ is coming.

The bank I work for has been partnered with ripple since 2015 and we are still not using it.

Banks have existing partnerships that are very difficult to break away from, and IBM is also a major player with their offering. 

The best technology does not always win.

My personal view is if adoption doesn't happen within the next 3-4 years, something better or newer will come along.

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

The bank I work for has been partnered with ripple since 2015 and we are still not using it.

Banks have existing partnerships that are very difficult to break away from, and IBM is also a major player with their offering. 

The best technology does not always win.

My personal view is if adoption doesn't happen within the next 3-4 years, something better or newer will come along.

Everything is possible in this life, but I will continue to keep my bet on XRP this 2019. The future is about to be written....

17 hours ago, MQB said:

We have to allow for the fact that sometimes people just get some things wrong (if taken very literally). Maybe he had every confidence, and it was delayed for a bit, maybe he was referring to the Credit Union system, maybe his confidence got ahead of him.  He is a mortal after all, not some oracle of the future.  CEO's get it wrong all the time.  I am thankful (personally) that the many of the other things he had to say this year made perfect sense and/or came to be true. It's not as if  the market is hanging on these words either.  The crypto market and XRP are doing poorly as a result of the whole thing morphing from an idealism into maninsteam business markets.  It is frustrating to watch I agree as XRP makes so much headway around the world, and the price languishes.  Clear sign of a nasty depressed and corrupt market.  But that is just where we are right now.  Brad's confidence from months ago has little to do with it so it would be tough to blame him alone I suspect, or even put him to blame at all.  Patience probably, and not exactitudes wins this game.  We don't know what is ahead over the next 12 weeks...

19 hours ago, MQB said:

Look what we are now.

Yes you are right. Brad was lying.

You should sell now.

I've privately been fairly sure Santander are using xRapid since the Corey Johnson slip that was edited out of the interview he did with Brad a few months ago. He wouldn't have made a mistake like that.

I don't think anyone is ready to release the news yet. I know that sounds slightly tinfoily but that's my own interpretation and I could be wrong.