scoobysi

Best pressie ever for the XRP addict: fridge magnet

22 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

Not just any fridge magnet but one connected to CMC to update the key stats every 10 seconds. My names scooby & I'm an addict.

Pretty cool, I'll plead ignorance on the specs but it's something my bro made me using some fancy chip which connects to interweb itself.

Cheeky bum that brothers are the middle button plays "this time next year we'll be millionaires" line from only fools & horses. lol

IMG_2425.JPG

This is a business idea! Where can I get one? I'm being serious! I'll place it over my desk at work. When we go parabolic again, then my boss will know why I'm quitting 😂

I did ask how much he'd consider making them for, apparently the tech alone in that cost him £30, so presume that's already getting a bit rich for anyone capable of looking at CMC on tinterweb anyway. Original link I sent him was quoting $10 so I guess he upgraded some bits. link below for anyone technically minded, his comment was the biggest pain was programming it which is done for him now.

Failing that Dr Si Prescribes boring the sheet out of your boss all day about xrp so when you giggle like a school girl he knows he may get a resignation letter soon. Or was that just what I did at the last 70cent jump? :)

https://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-10-Crypto-Currency-Display/

one thing I've noticed & not sure if it's always been like this but I noticed CMC is currently & regularly showing different prices in the view all section (where you can see 1hour, 24 hour & 7 days %age movement) vs the main page which just shows the 24 hour change. Currently it looks like the main page updates more often than the view all bit which I've always looked at more. The api from CMC which feeds this device also seems to update at a slightly different interval to either of these.

Interesting if of limited use, would be annoying if I missed a split second surge ;)