Payoneer

4 hours ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Has anyone ever heard of this company, Payoneer? 

It seems like they would be an ideal candidate to team up with Ripple for xRapid usage. 

@nikb, @miguel, @JoelKatz, @peebo38

I heard it and used it. They issue also credit cards (mastercard pioneer). I have their CC.

Not sure about other companies, but i know pioneer is being used on Fiverr (thats how i heard for pioneed a few years ago, because i was a seller on fiverr, i actually still am, but i dont sell anymore for 2 years, no time). And like i know fiverr is quite big. So if payoneer has a few more large companies like fiverr they must be huge also.

Its like, you earn money on fiverr and then you send that money to payoneer and you can use it for some other payment to other clients on payonner, or you can extract it to your personal bank account (in theory they are like online bank if you ask me), or you can load it on payoneer master card.

Edited by Riseup

No way, Jose.

"Despite the interests of lots of people out there in the Internet world who love the idea of frictionless commerce and frictionless money and avoiding fiat currencies, I don't see it," Galit tells CNBC Make It of the idea of a future single global currency.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/24/payoneer-ceo-why-single-global-currency-like-bitcoin-is-not-realistic.html

3 hours ago, hallwaymonitor said:

No way, Jose.

"Despite the interests of lots of people out there in the Internet world who love the idea of frictionless commerce and frictionless money and avoiding fiat currencies, I don't see it," Galit tells CNBC Make It of the idea of a future single global currency.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/24/payoneer-ceo-why-single-global-currency-like-bitcoin-is-not-realistic.html

Lol, they don't understand xRapid usage? 

I also think he was knocking Bitcoin, which I think that sentiment may change once governments can regulate it better and it more or less is defined as "digital gold".