Alex1

EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

13 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

Do you have a link of your post for me ? Interested to see why you think it will boom.

Destroyed with all the other posts of the club. Basically I think that xrp will be successfull in cross border payments in the same way like eth have been successfull in the ico market. Therefore a projection based on eth timing and growth rate. When it will/could start the trajectory is only anybody's guess.

15 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

You either have done your research and know the true potential of this asset or you hide in the corner complaining about price.

I know which side of the fence I am on.

I dont think anyone is complaining about price, but rather the foolish predictions from these apparent insiders and their cartoons that got it really wrong.

I work for a bank that has been partnered with ripple since 2015. Yes we have run POCs, but we are not using xrapid anytime soon.

SWIFT is not going anywhere and IBM is even in the mix as a player.

Im a realist as i have more insight that most here, i just laugh at the stupidity of it all.

Edited by Freaky

12 minutes ago, Freaky said:

I dont think anyone is complaining about price, but rather the foolish predictions from these apparent insiders and their cartoons that got it really wrong.

I work for a bank that has been partnered with ripple since 2015. Yes we have run POCs, but we are not using xrapid anytime soon.

SWIFT is not going anywhere and IBM is even in the mix as a player.

Im a realist as i have more insight that most here, i just laugh at the stupidity of it all.

I agree with you that price predictions are a mugs game but I have a lot more confidence in XRP’s future utility.

2 hours ago, Freaky said:

from these apparent insiders

Soooooo....... another self proclaimed “ insider” ( works for a bank, wow!!) .

Well, do I’ve got news for you. There are dozens of members here working for banks, all over the world, including myself. 

One bank running POC’s since 2015 but not using xRapid soon ( surely you must be EVP at minimum), doesn’t give you more insight than the rest of us.

Or yes,that at least one bank will be left behind soon, lol. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

9 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Soooooo....... another self proclaimed “ insider” ( works for a bank, wow!!) .

Well, do I’ve got news for you. There are dozens of members here working for banks, all over the world, including myself. 

One bank running POC’s since 2015 but not using xRapid soon ( surely you must be EVP at minimum), doesn’t give you more insight then the rest of us.

Or yes,that at least one bank will be left behind soon, lol. 

Now now, that’s no way to talk to the Chief Janitorial Officer of a Tier 1 bank

If he hasn’t seen any used xRapid wrappers in the trash, we must believe him!