EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

Alex1

I do see what OP is saying though. When I first arrived on this site 6-8 months ago people were ALL over me, calling me a FUDster because I said I didn’t think there was any chance that XRP was at $1 by year end. They were all saying ‘minimum $10 and anything under is a joke’ and I was saying ‘so you expect a minimum of 35x and if I say anything less, I am a moron?’  

OP is trying to make them look dumb....and I have noticed that none of those real hardcore 589ers have joined this thread. 

Nobody knows the future .

I am also reading plenty off Times we don't see these low prices again !

It's a new market ,Ripple the company is doing great of IT has been listed on NASDAQ we have seen Nice profits.

So if XRP Will be used on a large scale the price will Rise.

I miss Davis S his posts here.

Time will tell...1 year bear market is long everything is a cyclus .

We Will see ,... personally I like to watch the video's off the Digital Asset Investor ,the blogs of HODOR .

BG said it's a marathon and that I Believe.

Have a great 2019 all off You .

Hopefully You all Will be healthy 

25 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

I highly doubt that more than a miniscule amount of people actually believed in 589. To many, it was a fun little meme. 

Sorry, maybe you are new here...or maybe you aren’t on Twitter. MANY polls said that ~50% of people following here and there actually subscribed to $589 EOY. The last 4-6 weeks they have finally quieted down. 

Like I said, 6 months ago I caught major flack for not thinking $10+ by now. 

49 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

Sorry, maybe you are new here...or maybe you aren’t on Twitter. MANY polls said that ~50% of people following here and there actually subscribed to $589 EOY. The last 4-6 weeks they have finally quieted down. 

Like I said, 6 months ago I caught major flack for not thinking $10+ by now. 

Anyone genuinely believing in 589 EOY is simply

A80691CE-B540-4E79-BFE6-9379D8BF39CD.jpeg.1c97214800f14800b833cdef68d3f525.jpeg

Edited by Plikk

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

LOL last year in three weeks XRP went from $.20 to$ 3.60.  Next run can happen at any time and if you are not already positioned you will be chasing price or you will have missed it all together.

My exact reason to always have a long position.  

15 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Still salty because another "insider" stole your stage!? Hummm what about and anger management class?:P

If I were an insider I'd be salty.  I see reality, understand what's happening, and don't need to chase cartoons to give me hope in an investment.  Don't worry...few more days until you can gain more confidence by moving the goal posts.  

BTW....did I miss Kichiro's $50/24 hours?  I just checked and we're still sub .40c.

4 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

If I were an insider I'd be salty.  I see reality, understand what's happening, and don't need to chase cartoons to give me hope in an investment.  Don't worry...few more days until you can gain more confidence by moving the goal posts.  

BTW....did I miss Kichiro's $50/24 hours?  I just checked and we're still sub .40c.

You see...he's still here in your mind. ..:D

You're more binded to certain things than the people you call 589ers...they can actually use their brains (at least the strong majority of them who I met here)...what about you!???

Edited by Yodaxrp

4 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

I'm just waiting, refreshing and waiting for my $50 per XRP.  

Humble target...I wrote in the past and write it again now: I expect xrp will go up 220x over 14 months, doing the same that eth did in the past. Where's the start base... I don't know... Guess something between usd 0.4-0.50.

Now to the sad part of the story... People in the BG123 club accepted my view (which was clear from the beginning), you don't!