Alex1

EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

12 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

OK, thanks for answering when you bought - I assume you didn't sell as I asked you if you sold in the bull run, but you didn't answer.

So....you turned down a 1300% profit at best, if not 400% at worst when you had months to sell at around 90c to $1 (assuming the highest buy in price of 25c, but if your entry price is lower, then those profit margins are higher)....and you're complaining about XRP's price in a passive aggressive way through unfunny humour. 

Now....THAT is hilarious.

I don't care about the current price. 

I'm laughing at the 589ers that spent many hours trying to make sense of a cartoon, and believed we would see this number by EOY.

9 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Much silly this thread is. 

More concerning is a mod openly admitting to lying.

I hope thats not a reflection of the rest of you lot.

13 minutes ago, Freaky said:

More concerning is a mod openly admitting to lying.

I hope thats not a reflection of the rest of you lot.

FYI : I’m only mod at the Zerpening, the Club you like so much, but insulted anyway.  My lie was a joke, I stated that 2 posts later already, but if you choose to keep crying about it ( like you seem to be crying about everything here), ok by me. 

5 hours ago, Freaky said:

I don't care about the current price. 

I'm laughing at the 589ers that spent many hours trying to make sense of a cartoon, and believed we would see this number by EOY.

That’s the sort of mental maturity that we look for in our Chief Janitorial Officer 

youre hired 

14 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

FYI : I’m only mod at the Zerpening, the Club you like so much, but insulted anyway.  My lie was a joke, I stated that 2 posts later already, but if you choose to keep crying about it ( like you seem to be crying about everything here), ok by me. 

Bullsh$tting to people openly, claiming that I repeatedly was messaging to get back in the club is simply f$cking lowlife lying. 

Like I said. The banter and other bullcrap I can take. Lying though is serious.

If you cant see that, that's not my issue, however I do feel sorry for you.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Bullsh$tting to people openly, claiming that I repeatedly was messaging to get back in the club is simply f$cking lowlife lying. 

Like I said. The banter and other bullcrap I can take. Lying though is serious.

If you cant see that, that's not my issue, however I do feel sorry for you.

I am sorry Leo DeCaprio lied to you

I will take his Oscar back 

Edited by LilBender

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, LilBender said:

I am sorry Leo DeCaprio lied to you

I will take his Oscar back 

Common out with it, you 2 have some sort of bromance thing going. :)

Why are you apologising for him.

Edited by Freaky

12 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Lying though is serious.

Now that you adressed this serious issue: everything I said to you was a lie, sorry.  I admit it. My real name isn’t Ripple-Stiltskin either.   And yes, lying is worse than insulting 850 members of a Club, you’re right about that. 

My sincere apologies.

( oops, yet another lie, lol). 

Ah well, while you’re crying in the corner, life goes on, lesson learned maybe:  nobody is to be trusted! Kind of Freaky, ain’t it? ( see what I did?). 

9 minutes ago, Freaky said:

you 2 have some sort of bromance thing going. 

Could have been you too, if only you joined The Zerpening....

Oh wait...

3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

@Freaky :  if you want to have some serious discussions instead of all this nonsense, join this thread and let your light shine;

Thanks ill check it out. It's bedtime on my side of the world.

To OP:  Stop being glued to the screen.  Second, take responsibility.  

I love to hear other opinions, enthusiasm, skepticism and grow my perspective as a result. However, I always keep in mind that each person's opinion in speculation is not only a reflection of his/her opinion but where he is in his financial status, their wishes, desires, and fears (being wrong). So to ask anyone for their apology is a form of accusation.  No one should apologize for their opinion because it called an "opinion", not a guarantee.