Alex1

EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

2 minutes ago, Freaky said:

I sent a message asking why. I don't expect a response though. Not from this place.

No loss really, nothing happening in there other than pictures of rockets, and multi coloured lambos driving around on the moon :)

Yes agreed, no loss....

......for the Zerpening :P

On a serious note:  I was on the verge today to ban you from the Zerpening too, so another mod beat me to it.  Don’t know what happened, but maybe it has to do with your tone of voice and repeating the same dull messages over and over again. 

9 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Yes agreed, no loss....

......for the Zerpening :P

On a serious note:  I was on the verge today to ban you from the Zerpening too, so another mod beat me to it.  Don’t know what happened, but maybe it has to do with your tone of voice and repeating the same dull messages over and over again. 

Yeah I get it. I have been unrelenting about the $589 crowd as of late.

On a serious note from my side, have a look at my history through old posts. You will see I'm in the banking game. However, I am not implying I'm an insider by any means. 

I like to play devils advocate at times, it's healthy to think about other alternatives or possibilities that may play out that may not be to everyones liking.

I have a fat stack of XRP as well, so its in my interest price increases, but some of the carry on around this place is fairytale stuff.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Yeah I get it. I have been unrelenting about the $589 crowd as of late.

On a serious note from my side, have a look at my history through old posts. You will see I'm in the banking game. However, I am not implying I'm an insider by any means. 

I like to play devils advocate at times, it's healthy to think about other alternatives or possibilities that may play out that may not be to everyones liking.

I have a fat stack of XRP as well, so its in my interest price increases, but some of the carry on around this place is fairytale stuff.

My advice: stop kicking in open doors and don’t underestimate 99% of the members here.  Don’t rub the obvious in 100 times. After 12 months bearmarket we all know what’s realistic and what’s not.  If you want to keep fighting against the 1% windmills my dear Don Quichote, be my guest, but don’t expect applause.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Why would I?

unless it’s contagious and I got it from quoting you 

Perhaps I could open a new club called "the dumb".

I'd invite you and all the 589ers.

I mean a chicken got his own club,  why not extend that offer to a freak  :)

Edited by Freaky

Just a reminder, bitcoin and xrp (and many others) are primarily traded by the same bots using the same algorithm.  Crypto trading patterns and prices will probably remain synched for the foreseeable future.

So asking for people to apologize is, well, silly.  If you're frustrated, get frustrated at the bots.

Best wishes to all in this new year!

Beach

OP... I apologise to you for being bullish on XRP, and yet the XRP price at EOY 2018 didn't reflect my bullish sentiment.    If anyone else here requires an apology, please put your request in this thread and I will give you a personal apology...I will not copy and paste this apology - I will manually write my apology in a very considerate way.

2 hours ago, BeachSandInToes said:

Just a reminder, bitcoin and xrp (and many others) are primarily traded by the same bots using the same algorithm.  Crypto trading patterns and prices will probably remain synched for the foreseeable future.

So asking for people to apologize is, well, silly.  If you're frustrated, get frustrated at the bots.

Best wishes to all in this new year!

Beach

Your Sir, have the greatest name I have seen on XRP Chat  !

5 hours ago, Freaky said:

Perhaps I could open a new club called "the dumb".

I'd invite you and all the 589ers.

I mean a chicken got his own club,  why not extend that offer to a freak  :)

You should

it will live up to its name when you and your buddies are in and the rest of us decline the invite 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LilBender said:

You should

it will live up to its name when you and your buddies are in and the rest of us decline the invite 

You have it all wrong my friend. That club already exists and is called the Zerpening. Perphaps it should aptly be renamed.

Let's see. 11,000 pages of rocket launches and lambos driving on the moon. lol

How about everytime XRP pumps a mere 2 cents, 50 new pages instantaneously fill up with even more rocket launches and "buckle up" messages. lol

yep.. the dumb :)

Edited by Freaky

55 minutes ago, Freaky said:

How about everytime XRP pumps a mere 2 cents, 50 new pages instantaneously fill up with even more rocket launches and "buckle up" messages

Yeah, we know, and it’s fun! ( google the concept of fun, as you seem to be unfamiliar with it). 

But please stop PM-ing me asking if we can unban you. Even the Zerpening has minimum requirements, you know. 

Oh boy , sure am curious with which witty answer you come up this time! 

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

You have it all wrong my friend. That club already exists and is called the Zerpening. Perphaps it should aptly be renamed.

How about everytime XRP pumps a mere 2 cents, 50 new pages instantaneously fill up with even more rocket launches and "buckle up" messages. lol

yep.. the dumb :)

So salty, the Dead Sea probably PMd you saying “Dude, stop making me look like mineral water”

Posted (edited)

Mod from the BG discord here. 

I think the old adage of don’t feed the trolls rings true here. 

As I keep stressing, Kak wasn’t kicked from the BG discord for anything but his attitude. It’s how he treated people that was the problem. He expected people to turn on Kichiro in a zero-sum manner before anything was proven false. Attitude matters in everything in life and this was the wrong way of going about it - he was relentless and it got boring very fast.

As for seeking an apology - you won’t get one from me. If people discounted what someone is saying off the bat then we wouldn’t have progressed our knowledge beyond TA and hopes. The work that these people spawned was pretty incredible - it provided motivation for people to find real information. 

If anything - it’s attitude that matters. You can have a contrarian point of view but many struggle to not be a **** about it. 

From what I’m reading here, that’s the reason you’re on the outer. It’s not that you or Kak know better, it’s that you struggle, like Kak, to contain your ego.

Edited by Koalahugger