Alex1

EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

Did you actually read OP’s comments? 2019 is going to be worse for XRP than 2018 was (according to OP). OP would be literally willing to lose 90%+ value of his current XRP holdings if he really thought this and held XRP. I can’t believe I have to explain this. 
Well I don't agree with that neither. However to me it is still more likely that we go down another 90% than that we go up 150000%. Even in the whole of 2019. We'll see what 2019 brings. But I think it would probably be actual usage on a large scale to leads to another upwards market. And that could take longer than expected due to regulatory uncertainty.

People that act smug on here that the price is down creating threads looking for validation - yeah pretty sure they have a huge stack of XRP.
Yawn.
He was looking for validation on the fact that 589 eoy was ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:
11 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:
Did you actually read OP’s comments? 2019 is going to be worse for XRP than 2018 was (according to OP). OP would be literally willing to lose 90%+ value of his current XRP holdings if he really thought this and held XRP. I can’t believe I have to explain this. 

Well I don't agree with that neither. However to me it is still more likely that we go down another 90% than that we go up 150000%. Even in the whole of 2019. We'll see what 2019 brings. But I think it would probably be actual usage on a large scale to leads to another upwards market. And that could take longer than expected due to regulatory uncertainty.

Why is everyone so ludicrously extreme with predictions? I’d say there’s a far better chance of the price passing $1 in 2019 than falling another 90% (thats the price going under 4 cents by the way).

Why is everyone so ludicrously extreme with predictions? I’d say there’s a far better chance of the price passing $1 in 2019 than falling another 90% (thats the price going under 4 cents by the way).
I wonder the same thing. I'd rather have a light and steady increase instead. Going to 1$ would already be some nice gain. More is welcome of course :)

9 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

I wonder the same thing. I'd rather have a light and steady increase instead. Going to 1$ would already be some nice gain. More is welcome of course :)

Absolutely. I think it’s healthier just to see XRP in that way.  Most serious (current) XRP holders will be well in profit by $1 with a lot of new investors / utility volume supporting the price.

59 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Because 2017 had ludicrous price increases.

1 hour ago, SquaryBone said:
7 hours ago, ChuckN said:
People that act smug on here that the price is down creating threads looking for validation - yeah pretty sure they have a huge stack of XRP.
Yawn.

He was looking for validation on the fact that 589 eoy was ridiculous.

Well it's just sad they are looking for any kind of validation on an anonymous forum.

7 hours ago, LilBender said:

It hurts a lot that all these Internet characters succefully built insider personas but you failed miserably, doesn’t it?

Man, you must be really terrible at this when you can’t even pretend to be a fake insider for 3 days without getting exposed 

I'd be stressed too.  Your 2 day countdown is on.  I'll be over here refreshing my page waiting for $50 and $589.  

On 12/28/2018 at 1:15 PM, Alex1 said:

EOY is finally here. Hundreds of delusional bagholders aggressively promoted their nonsense ("$1 is almost here", "$589 is round the corner", etc.), calling it a "positive attitude". They did it for the whole year, shutting up and shaming everyone who disagrees.

My gut feeling tells me, that 2019 gonna be even worse for all of us - believers and non-believers, but for now I don't want to discuss any price predictions and reasons for the downtrend

What I want to see in this thread is at least one overexcited optimist admitting his mistakes. Is it really so hard to say: "yes, I was wrong"?

For moon or moRon boys?

just wondering if you really wanted to say moon :)

21 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Humble target...I wrote in the past and write it again now: I expect xrp will go up 220x over 14 months, doing the same that eth did in the past. Where's the start base... I don't know... Guess something between usd 0.4-0.50.

Now to the sad part of the story... People in the BG123 club accepted my view (which was clear from the beginning), you don't!

Do you have a link of your post for me ? Interested to see why you think it will boom.