Alex1

EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

9 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I’m honestly flabbergasted that you actually believe a fictional internet caracter with an absurd prediction like that.

But, to each his own I guess. Maybe start a separate Club? 

Here is your new word to learn for the day

"Sarcasm" - the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I see a pattern with @Truthbot 

confused

thanks

confused

thanks

thanks

confused ( this post) 

Inversed H&S if you ask me:  reversal pattern, a break-out of this slightly descending triangle expected. 

Remember when I said your posts fit in seamlessly with this topic?

Edited by 7strings

3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

confused

thanks

confused

thanks

thanks

confused ( this post) 

Inversed H&S if you ask me:  reversal pattern, a break-out of this slightly descending triangle expected. 

Stick to reading tea leaves, works better on crypto :)

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

confused

thanks

confused

thanks

thanks

confused ( this post) 

OK, pattern just broke, but we could still go for a cup and handle I think, no need to panic

Edited by 7strings

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Freaky said:

I started buying XRP well before any bullrun.

If you do an advanced search on name you may find old posts where I have even mentioned what my DCA is.

There were afew conversations I had with regal chicken in the original zerpning thread, well before it became a club.

But not sure what any of that has to do with this thread. When I saw OPs title, I knew this would be a sh%tcan and alot of fun. And boy has it :)

OK, thanks for answering when you bought - I assume you didn't sell as I asked you if you sold in the bull run, but you didn't answer.

So....you turned down a 1300% profit at best, if not 400% at worst when you had months to sell at around 90c to $1 (assuming the highest buy in price of 25c, but if your entry price is lower, then those profit margins are higher)....and you're complaining about XRP's price in a passive aggressive way through unfunny humour. 

Now....THAT is hilarious.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

OK, thanks for answering when you bought - I assume you didn't sell as I asked you if you sold in the bull run, but you didn't answer.

So....you turned down a 1300% profit at best, if not 400% at worst when you had months to sell at around 90c to $1 (assuming the highest buy in price of 25c, but if your entry price is lower, then those profit margins are higher)....and you're complaining about XRP's price in a passive aggressive way through unfunny humour. 

Now....THAT is hilarious.

Tax treatment in my country is not favourable.  

I'd held less than 1 year, so I'm liable for 50% in capital gains tax. 

Holding over a year it's only 25% tax.

Additionally,  the ATH was not my target to cash out. 

I'm aiming at cashing half out a $10, and the remainder at $25.

I'm also fine if it burns to the ground and I lose the lot should it never see those numbers. 

Edited by Freaky