Alex1

EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

But please stop PM-ing me asking if we can unban you. Even the Zerpening has minimum requirements, you know.

I never once asked to be unbanned. !!!

I sent one message asking if I had been banned and the reason why.

Furthermore, the message I sent was not even directed to you.  It was a generic click this button for help.  

I was not sure if I had been banned or something else had gone wrong. 

Please stop with the BS and post the message for all to see.  I'd like to see where I asked to be unbanned. 

Edited by Freaky

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, LilBender said:

So salty, the Dead Sea probably PMd you saying “Dude, stop making me look like mineral water”

Thats a load of sh$t. Never have I askeed to be unbanned.

Not once. You guys are mods. Please post the message where I have asked as such.

Liars the lot of you.

Edited by Freaky

23 minutes ago, Freaky said:

I never once asked to be unbanned. !!!

I sent one message asking if I had been banned and the reason why.

Furthermore, the message I sent was not even directed to you.  It was a generic click this button for help.  

I was not sure if I had been banned or something else had gone wrong. 

Please stop with the BS and post the message for all to see.  I'd like to see where I asked to be unbanned. 

Jeeezzz man, lighten up, I was clearly joking. You know......humor......fun.... .laughter....

I thought we were in a funny-discussion-battle as in “ who gives the smartest and funniest replies”.   

Guess I won?

2 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Jeeezzz man, lighten up, I was clearly joking. You know......humor......fun.... .laughter....

I thought we were in a funny-discussion-battle as in “ who gives the smartest and funniest replies”.   

Guess I won?

I have no probs with joking and taking the p$ss whatsoever.

But lying is another thing, that I do not appreciate.

So no, you didn't win. Ethics my friend.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Two questions to you Freaky.  Why didn't you buy XRP before the bull run, and if you did...why didn't you sell during the bull run? Am I right in thinking you're someone who bought XRP for the first time after the bull run? (OK, that's three questions!).

I started buying XRP well before any bullrun.

If you do an advanced search on name you may find old posts where I have even mentioned what my DCA is.

There were afew conversations I had with regal chicken in the original zerpning thread, well before it became a club.

But not sure what any of that has to do with this thread. When I saw OPs title, I knew this would be a sh%tcan and alot of fun. And boy has it :)

Edited by Freaky

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Thats a load of sh$t. Never have I askeed to be unbanned.

Not once. You guys are mods. Please post the message where I have asked as such.

Liars the lot of you.

My post and your reply have nothing in common

you should  try not  to get high off toilet cleaner, Mr Chief Janitorial Officer 

it’s unsanitary 

Edited by LilBender

3 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Ethics my friend.

18 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

My advice: stop kicking in open doors and don’t underestimate 99% of the members here.  Don’t rub the obvious in 100 times. After 12 months bearmarket we all know what’s realistic and what’s not.  If you want to keep fighting against the 1% windmills my dear Don Quichote, be my guest, but don’t expect applause.

8 hours ago, Freaky said:

You have it all wrong my friend. That club already exists and is called the Zerpening. Perphaps it should aptly be renamed.

Let's see. 11,000 pages of rocket launches and lambos driving on the moon. lol

How about everytime XRP pumps a mere 2 cents, 50 new pages instantaneously fill up with even more rocket launches and "buckle up" messages. lol

yep.. the dumb :)

You’re talking about ethics? Calling 850 members of a Club “ the dumb” ? 

Also: have you even read my advice?  Crying about a club you don’t like and don’t  want to be member of, but sure , no problem insulting them. 

You do that in real life too? Protesting against a gig of a comedian you don’t like? Or protesting at the entrance of a Justin Bieber concert because you don’t like his music? 

Ethics my ....

5 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

I love how every single person who gets booted from the Zerpening (there’s not many it’s actually hard to do) then complains bitterly about what a stupid or dumb Club it is but actively admits they were in it and want back in. 

I never asked to be back in. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

You’re talking about ethics? Calling 850 members of a Club “ the dumb” ? 

Also: have you even read my advice?  Crying about a club you don’t like and don’t  want to be member of, but sure , no problem insulting them. 

You do that in real life too? Protesting against a gig of a comedian you don’t like? Or protesting at the entrance of a Justin Bieber concert because you don’t like his music? 

Ethics my ....

At least suggesting to rename a club isn't lying.

I don't even see how it's even a question of ethics to be honest, but a mere suggestion done in jest.. :)

Edited by Freaky

6 minutes ago, LilBender said:

My post and your reply have nothing in common

you should  try not  to get high off toilet cleaner, Mr Chief Janitorial Officer 

yes dad, advice taken.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Freaky said:

We need to do something to kill the time i guess.

Between now and May which is bearbleguys new price of $2396 :spinlol:

$589 was so 2018

I’m honestly flabbergasted that you actually believe a fictional internet caracter with an absurd prediction like that.

But, to each his own I guess. Maybe start a separate Club? 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Spelling