Alex1

EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

12 minutes ago, Koalahugger said:

Mod from the BG discord here. 

I think the old adage of don’t feed the trolls rings true here. 

As I keep stressing, Kak wasn’t kicked from the BG discord for anything but his attitude. It’s how he treated people that was the problem. He expected people to turn on Kichiro in a zero-sum manner before anything was proven false. Attitude matters in everything in life and this was the wrong way of going about it - he was relentless and it got boring very fast.

As for seeking an apology - you won’t get one from me. If people discounted what someone is saying off the bat then we wouldn’t have progressed our knowledge beyond TA and hopes. The work that these people spawned was pretty incredible - it provided motivation for people to find real information. 

If anything - it’s attitude that matters. You can have a contrarian point of view but many struggle to not be a **** about it. 

From what I’m reading here, that’s the reason you’re on the outer. It’s not that you or Kak know better, it’s that you struggle, like Kak, to contain your ego.

Well my ego is 1-0 today. 2-0 if you count the obvious BG123 fail as well. Are you guys ready to face reality or still delusional?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Well my ego is 1-0 today. 2-0 if you count the obvious BG123 fail as well. Are you guys ready to face reality or still delusional?

You prove my point with this response.

I nor the other mods were ever delusional, accepting all points of view at face value is fine in my book. Have Kich and the riddlers proved to be false profits? Yes. Does that undermine the knowledge we have on XRP and the ethos of the club to research and dig to expand that knowledge? No. 

The point here is that we had Kich and you smelt something fishy. But instead of explaining your point of view in a balanced and non-emotive/insulting way, you went all in with things like offering information in DM to those who paid homage to you/admitted their mistake. Which is kind of sociopathic (don’t get me started on why you’re using benders avatar).

Frankly, you had me in your corner up until the point that you started laying into me and other members for trying to keep the peace while managing you. 

I still wish you hadn’t gone down this route and that you were in the server but you made your bed. It’s a shame.

Edited by Koalahugger

1 minute ago, Koalahugger said:

You prove my point with this response.

I nor the other mods were ever delusional, accepting all points of view at face value is fine in my book. Have Kich and the riddlers proved to be false profits? Yes. Does that undermine the knowledge we have on XRP and the ethos of the club to research and dig to expand that knowledge? No. 

The point here is that we had Kich and you smelt something fishy. But instead of explaining your point of view in a balanced and non-emotive/insulting way, you went all in with things like offering information in DM to those who paid homage to you/admitted their mistake. Which is kind of sociopathic.

Frankly, you had me in your corner up until the point that you started laying into me and other members for trying to keep the peace while managing you. 

I still wish you hadn’t gone down this route and that you were in the server but you made your bed. It’s a shame.

Scoreboard. 

3 hours ago, Freaky said:

You have it all wrong my friend. That club already exists and is called the Zerpening. Perphaps it should aptly be renamed.

Let's see. 11,000 pages of rocket launches and lambos driving on the moon. lol

How about everytime XRP pumps a mere 2 cents, 50 new pages instantaneously fill up with even more rocket launches and "buckle up" messages. lol

yep.. the dumb :)

Two questions to you Freaky.  Why didn't you buy XRP before the bull run, and if you did...why didn't you sell during the bull run? Am I right in thinking you're someone who bought XRP for the first time after the bull run? (OK, that's three questions!).

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Freaky said:

You have it all wrong my friend. That club already exists and is called the Zerpening. Perphaps it should aptly be renamed.

Let's see. 11,000 pages of rocket launches and lambos driving on the moon. lol

How about everytime XRP pumps a mere 2 cents, 50 new pages instantaneously fill up with even more rocket launches and "buckle up" messages. lol

yep.. the dumb :)

I love how every single person who gets booted from the Zerpening (there’s not many it’s actually hard to do) then complains bitterly about what a stupid or dumb Club it is but actively admits they were in it and want back in. 

Edited by Chewiecoin